Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

Snakes are elongate, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes that can be distinguished from legless lizards by their lack of eyelids and external ears. Like all squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with many more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws.

Snakes are elongate, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes that can be distinguished from legless lizards by their lack of eyelids and external ears. Like all squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with many more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws.

Survival of the fittest mate. Can't knock a snake for being a snake. Better man should know who to trust innit. My opinion.

• Downvote 4

I want to believe Goddaz 'cause i can't believe that a 30 year old + man does these type of things. Gayle is f*cked because he's some mad deviant but Goddaz has a wife and kids. Doesn't add up!

However, somethings are not getting addressed.

If we ignore that these two 'accounts' have the same IP (Which is not possible unless in the same house, logged in too quickly for IP to change)

It still doesn't change the fact about this e.morgan character.

e.morgan character, knows alot about Goddaz. They also have the same IP. From that post, Goddaz ALSO knows this e.morgan character as they have had an inside jokes about their phones.

So far, Goddaz has only addressed that he's not involved and NOTHING about this character that seems to know him/he knows 'her'

As for the VVV character. Years back, people accused him of being Goddaz. Now they also share the same IP. Again, i don't want to believe it, but guys are showing me clear evidence i don't know what to believe!

• Upvote 2

I want to believe Goddaz 'cause i can't believe that a 30 year old + man does these type of things. Gayle is f*cked because he's some mad deviant but Goddaz has a wife and kids. Doesn't add up!

However, somethings are not getting addressed.

If we ignore that these two 'accounts' have the same IP (Which is not possible unless in the same house, logged in too quickly for IP to change)

It still doesn't change the fact about this e.morgan character.

e.morgan character, knows alot about Goddaz. They also have the same IP. From that post, Goddaz ALSO knows this e.morgan character as they have had an inside jokes about their phones.

So far, Goddaz has only addressed that he's not involved and NOTHING about this character that seems to know him/he knows 'her'

As for the VVV character. Years back, people accused him of being Goddaz. Now they also share the same IP. Again, i don't want to believe it, but guys are showing me clear evidence i don't know what to believe!

I'm 30 and I can vouch for him. Times get harder. It's all about survival and doing what you gotta do.

• Upvote 2

Sometimes you gotta tell a bitch you're a woman and you like it when a nigga called Duane comes on you.

Survival

Precisely man. If you are doing life behind bars, you just gotta adapt to your natural environment innit. It's either that or you are getting f*cked against your will. If you can't beat them, join them!

All this cos Titan said he was boring?

Guys obviously damaged probably due to the fact that he has come to this country to chase a dream he could never catch

Should have stuck to emailing me from his mudhut about his late fathers tied up inheritance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:rofl: