Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

thats dirt

an all he can say is its a set up

dnt even know what to say, u see this, this is one of the worst

he is a pure c*nt

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

Deep!

has goddarghs replied yet

Yeh claimed he has been set up smh.

Smh at that post towards titan. Godsaz must have been an emotional wreck after you said his topics were dead and he had no influnce on vip2. No words.

Has the common Goddaz spelling mistakes, the little nuggets of advice. Don't think there's any denial here. I didn't want it to be true. This guy helped me with my end of uni project. Was gonna send him the final draft last week as well and never got round to it #leaveit

Someone needs to find him after writing that, he needs a good old fashioned kicking.

• Upvote 1

Whoever that is, its phukin out of order!!!!!!!!!

even if you had beef with someone like Hitler, you wouldnt say something like this

amazing

Deep!

SMH, directing your anger at a next person this way is devilish

At this point there isn't a lot I can say. The tide is fully against me & tbh If I was looking at this situation from the outside I'd probably think whats going here? It's strange but the thing is I'm not as many of you are just concluding.

As for offering an explaining for why I think it's a set-up, I can't at the moment as I'm not a IT guy and I'm still trying to work out how all this ip thing works. I think there will lie proof of my innocence not that it matters to some of you.

As for for linking me to this vvv character as well smh.

I'm not being dismissive, I'm just saying I'm not guilty but just can't prove yet.

• Downvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

If u keep rubbin Munz, if u keep carryin gunz, If u keep borin munz, if u keep shottin gunz, if u keep wantin granz, if u dnt change ur plunz

• Upvote 5

At this point there isn't a lot I can say. The tide is fully against me & tbh If I was looking at this situation from the outside I'd probably think whats going here? It's strange but the thing is I'm not as many of you are just concluding.

As for offering an explaining for why I think it's a set-up, I can't at the moment as I'm not a IT guy and I'm still trying to work out how all this ip thing works. I think there will lie proof of my innocence not that it matters to some of you.

As for for linking me to this vvv character as well smh.

I'm not being dismissive, I'm just saying I'm not guilty but just can't prove yet.

In all honesty though why would someone go out of their way to set you specifically up?

It's mad how when you aren't as active in Whatever as you think you miss some sh*t. That VVV character does seem to follow the goddaz wagon hard, and post similar to him. So potentially this sh*t happened where he messaged Justin, and talked wicked about my grandpa and cancer, and then claimed he was being set up SMH

Ok Titan your being f*ck*ng stupid now in your need to put blame on what's transpired. Your connecting dots that really don't exist imo

So because I somehow post the same as this person vvv, he followed my wagon you conclude that 'potentially' it was me? f*ck off. I honestly thought you were smarter than that but I guess I was wrong.

Having instincts that someone did something is one thing or having questionable evidence against someone is fair enough but blindly connecting sh*t to satisfy your need/thirst for answers is dumb imo

What makes me laugh is when I'm able to disprove all this bullocks no one will retract a single thing.

VIP>>>>>>_____

_________>>>>>VIP

• Downvote 2