Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

You cant dead this proof tho unless you have cctv in your yard of the times of the posts.

There is no question that e morgan and VVV have posted from your home IP adress within hours of you doing so.

100% cannot be denied

I wasnt behind it so I will deny it till death. I don't care if that seems the case that someone posted within hours of me from the same ip address.

Answer my question. Is/was that ip address static or dynamic?

Pmsl so you don't care that there is CLEAR EVIDENCE proving your behind this sh*t.

You can't just deny it without any evidence to back up what your saying apart from "IF ONLY I WAS A IT GUY..."

This is SHAMBLES.

Goddaz your only hope is to hire flojo

• Upvote 3

LOLOL

Goddaz wernt analysing the evidence this much in Gails thread

Took it as Gospel

smh

Take your punishment

:/

You clearly never read any of my initial assessment as I was questioning it and I actually didn't believe it at first.

Don't try make it out like I just came and concluded he was guilty.

Smh

Sorry Goddaz I dont want any trouble

Please leave my girl out of this

• Upvote 2

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

f*ck*ng scumbag.