Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

At this point there isn't a lot I can say. The tide is fully against me & tbh If I was looking at this situation from the outside I'd probably think whats going here? It's strange but the thing is I'm not as many of you are just concluding.

As for offering an explaining for why I think it's a set-up, I can't at the moment as I'm not a IT guy and I'm still trying to work out how all this ip thing works. I think there will lie proof of my innocence not that it matters to some of you.

As for for linking me to this vvv character as well smh.

I'm not being dismissive, I'm just saying I'm not guilty but just can't prove yet.

In all honesty though why would someone go out of their way to set you specifically up?

I don't know but I know over the years I've upset a lot of people and irl fallen out with ppl I thought were friends and they know I use VIP. I've never hidden that fact to anyone including my wife.

I'm not the guy ppl are making me out to be but this VIP were weak/questionable evidence is accepted and one is Instantly judged on.

Goddaz does your wife rad the forum?

did you tell her about mans situation? was you going through a bad patch when that was posted?

sexual frustration leaks out in many ways

No she doesn't read VIP as far as I know but she knows about it. I'm 100% certain my wife has nothing to do with this.

Why are you still trying to gas?

bbbold_1.jpgSweet.Looking to get this on MondayAnyone wanna buy a K850i?
its a sick phone unless ur goddaz who's got da htc diamond touch :P ur not ready 4 da bold

Shut up e.morgan :P ur just jealous no phone on da market can test mine including 'The Bold', iphone, da phone is ALOT!*westwood voice* Fall back!

that is the smoking gun, right there

On the reals tho Goddaz

imagine a man was trying to that to your wife

use pictures of her in sum internet battle

and then stand defiant in the face of the evidence what would you think?

Im not really on this bandwagon hype but sometimes common sense gotta prevail

Unless you got some sort of reasonable explanation every ones just gonna assume your a c*nt, if it was your wife im pretty sure you would be mad

ip address evidence is the equivalent to bloody finger prints on a murder weapon, Reasonable explanation or guilty by evidence!

• Upvote 3

I think must be a friends of yours probably posted from his phone using wifi in your house, or stood outside your house trying to frame you, person must also be a secret browser on this forum. Mods has the framed accounts ever been used off any other IP apart from Goddaz?

Guy is jealous you made time for titan and not him. plus they are hating on your rap career, trying to bring you down

• Upvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

Why are you still trying to gas?

bbbold_1.jpgSweet.Looking to get this on MondayAnyone wanna buy a K850i?
its a sick phone unless ur goddaz who's got da htc diamond touch :P ur not ready 4 da bold

Shut up e.morgan :P ur just jealous no phone on da market can test mine including 'The Bold', iphone, da phone is ALOT!*westwood voice* Fall back!

that is the smoking gun, right there

looooooool talking to himself pmsl

• Upvote 1

Goddaz. This isnt questionable evidence... The only questionable thing is your claims of being "set up".

Fam to me its questionable on many levels and besides up until Titan accused me of this bullocks again I had no issue with the guy now suddenly coz if this recent Gayle situation his connected bare dots to conclude I was behind it? :/

What would be my motive to have done such a thing to someone I was cool with? Helped? Etc

These times I wish I was a IT guy coz would have deades this accusation time ago.

• Downvote 4

You cant dead this proof tho unless you have cctv in your yard of the times of the posts.

There is no question that e morgan and VVV have posted from your home IP adress within hours of you doing so.

100% cannot be denied

LOLOL

Goddaz wernt analysing the evidence this much in Gails thread

Took it as Gospel

smh

Take your punishment

:/

You clearly never read any of my initial assessment as I was questioning it and I actually didn't believe it at first.

Don't try make it out like I just came and concluded he was guilty.

Smh

I dont see how it could be a set up either when i only got asked to check the ip history because they thought it might be Gayle aswell. It would never have come to light i it wasnt for gayles slip up.

• Upvote 1

I think must be a friends of yours probably posted from his phone using wifi in your house, or stood outside your house trying to frame you, person must also be a secret browser on this forum. Mods has the framed accounts ever been used off any other IP apart from Goddaz?

Guy is jealous you made time for titan and not him. plus they are hating on your rap career, trying to bring you down

technically speaking, you cant have the same IP address on different devices at the same damn time. as a dynamic address, IF it was to be on his or e.morgans device then it got disconnected, the IP would go back to the ISP and not linger around in his residence to be added to the next closest device, and not that quickly. so it would have to be the same device using the same broadband session.

as far as i understand it, but im still learning....

You cant dead this proof tho unless you have cctv in your yard of the times of the posts.

There is no question that e morgan and VVV have posted from your home IP adress within hours of you doing so.

100% cannot be denied

I wasnt behind it so I will deny it till death. I don't care if that seems the case that someone posted within hours of me from the same ip address.

Answer my question. Is/was that ip address static or dynamic?

It is dynamic, which makes it even more conclusive because it has happened on muliple occasions. There can be no other explanation other that you post after eachother on the same device. (not to mention this has happened on different ISPs)

• Upvote 1