Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

I remember when this VVV character was talking reckless about knowing my business or people I knew or some sh*t a few years back but never said anything in the end.

Didn't take too kindly to that.

If that is him, boy...

70c2ft.gif

sh*t. Remember he's experienced war bro.

• Upvote 2

Wait, was Goddaz, 'Veni Vidi Veci'?

Can someone confirm?

cant confirm 100%

but i can confirm for 100% on a couple of occasions they have posted from the same computer / house / router

gyqw8.png

If that is him, boy...

Elaborate donny

I remember when this VVV character was talking reckless about knowing my business or people I knew or some sh*t a few years back but never said anything in the end.

If that is him, boy...

was goddaz on ur FB by any chance?

their sharing the same ip within hours of each other, unless goddaz, e.morgan and vvv live together in some house using the same router

he's bang to rights.

Wait, was Goddaz, 'Veni Vidi Veci'?

Can someone confirm?

cant confirm 100%

but i can confirm for 100% on a couple of occasions they have posted from the same computer / house / router

gyqw8.png

If that is him, boy...

Elaborate donny

If that is him, boy...

was goddaz on ur FB by any chance?

their sharing the same ip within hours of each other, unless goddaz, e.morgan and vvv live together in some house using the same router

he's bang to rights.

Yet again

the plot thickens

London's too small anyways

everyone knows everyone

I do feel bad for titan (yes we were getting each other back then) but goddaz went out of his way to use someone who clearly was upset by titan, to exploit that to expose titans woman to the forum, whilst he just sat back and giggled to himself.

Luckily it failed and all i have to say is shame on you!

I know other users have pretended to be women on here. Face Off claimed he pretended to be a woman too to find out who are the dudes who beg for pum, iirc.

didnt you also pretend to be a woman??>

guilty until proven innocent. i don't believe any f*cker on this site anymore apart from xian loves... your all deceitful cocks.. walks out of room remembering the f*ckrey i used to do loool

loooooooooool thanks Tips, I was thinking the same thing, this place is fackin WILD

are people really trying to believe a woman downloaded 1 of goddaz's mixtapes and listened to it enough times to memorise the date of his arrival?

he's guilty of impersonating a woman, snaking his e-boy and callin justin sweetie

but was it a gayle-esque hobby or a 1 off?

bbbold_1.jpg

Sweet.Looking to get this on MondayAnyone wanna buy a K850i?

its a sick phone unless ur goddaz who's got da htc diamond touch :P ur not ready 4 da bold

shut up e.morgan :P ur just jealous no phone on da market can test mine including 'The Bold', iphone, da phone is ALOT!*westwood voice* Fall back!

i wasn't about when this veni vidi alter ego was posting but seems like both titan n kane half clocked him already

lol @ goddaz still pretending he's not veni vidi.

Huh?How you know this?What did I miss?

I would be extremely disappointed if Goddaz was VVV, but I'm pretty sure he's not.

defending / praising himself

in reality 99.99% of that list (and throw in TF and 001) are going to be doing the same sh*t this yr as they were 2,3,5,(10 if we include goddaz and TF) yrs ago... which is = running on a treadmill tbh. or in other words: burnt alotta gas but gone NOWHERE. not that i wish u dont go nowhere.. just that they havent..but some of them come like they invented x factor along with simon cowell..chatting a whole lotta sh*t.
:lol: I swear you've got it in for certain mans especially goddaz, forever sendin 4 him and i swear man don't even post here no more ur right tho, bare ppl on the list ain't gonna do sh*t, you've slightly missed what the topic is about coz TF & 001 don't make music

I can't remember 100% who but I think it was Goddaz or even you Marlo Stansfield sometime ago who said something like any chick would & will get f*cked given the right time, place & emotional state.Real talk to the power of infinity. On that note and taking into account what Marlo Stansfield just said about

if the majority of people had a clue about their parents history, their relatives, friends, and anyone close around them, their eyes would be opened.
So for me trusting isn't something I partake in.

even exposes kane whilst mentioning himself

http://www.vip2.co.u...785__hl__goddaz

• Upvote 7

It's mad how when you aren't as active in Whatever as you think you miss some sh*t. That VVV character does seem to follow the goddaz wagon hard, and post similar to him. So potentially this sh*t happened where he messaged Justin, and talked wicked about my grandpa and cancer, and then claimed he was being set up SMH

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

he could say it was a wifi hotspot in a bar/cafe/etc

but then why was e.morgan posting about his music...

from what i can see evidence is pretty damming

That many times? Check a few pages back when the screenshots of a number of occasions appeared when they were using the same IP address multiple times.