Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

yeah could someone explain the yellow eye thing please

i dont even get that after a heavy night out

It's jaundice heroin addicts, heavy drinkers or people with kidney problems etc get it

but most african men have it, and i dont think they are on heroin..... all they just all have kidney problems?

Goddaz your only hope is to hire flojo

Goddaz got in touch and we sat down to speak

jackie-chiles-o.gif

He explained what went on and I was confident I could prove his innocence

jackie-chiles-3-o.gif

But then I got a call from one of the VIP admins

jackie-chiles-6-o.gif

The evidence was quite daming so next time Goddaz dropped in I was like

jackie-7-o.gif

Not involved.

:lol:

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

Both of the exposure topics have been bad, but this is the single most disgusting thing I've read, f*ck whoever it was that posted it.

• Upvote 2

An IP address is what identifies devices (computers, smartphones, iPads) on the Internet. Since many IP addresses are dynamic (can change), it is not a fool proof way to identify Customers. Another reason it is not a reliable source is that it can be spoofed or faked.

When a computer using a dynamic IP address is shut down or the address is otherwise released it becomes available for use by others. If the address is used by dial up users this will probably happen several times a day. Over a period of years any given address has probably been used by hundreds or even thousands of different users. Any computer using a dynamic IP address could have hundreds of different Addresses over several years.

The IP address does not denote a physical location of the device at the time it is connected to the Internet.

IP masking is a method of hiding or obscuring the true source IP address.

8 IP spoofing is a method of impersonating another system’s IP address.

9 IP redirecting is a method of forwarding or routing Internet traffic to an obscured IP address.

Fraudsters can use anonymizing proxies to mask their true location as a way of bypassing geolocation controls, thus allowing them to pretend to be coming from anywhere in the world. In fact, fraudsters often are able to find proxies that are located within the same county or city as the billing address.

/

The way I see it anyone can be framed with the ip thing. As for the exchange with this e.morgan I honestly don't remember the convo.

As for e.morgan knowing about me I remember Gayle made a topic (http://www.vip2.co.u... +about +goddaz on me asking if my war background was true in which he & others copied & pasted my bio. Essentially anyone could have googled me & got that info easily as what was said was/is in the public domain + over the years I've given lots of info about myself on the forum.

I don't know why and will probably never know why but I'm sure I've been a victim of fraud.

• Downvote 19

YEAH SURE GODDAZ SOMEONE FOUND OUT YOUR IP THEN SIGNED UP AS THAT E.MORGAN CHARACTER.

SURE BUDDY.

THIS IS ALL SOME BIG CONSPIRACY.

YEAH SURE BUDDY YOU'RE THE VICTIM IN THIS ALL.

JUST ANSWER ME THIS BY PRETENDING TO BE YOU WHAT DID THEY GAIN?

• Upvote 1

bbbold_1.jpgSweet.Looking to get this on MondayAnyone wanna buy a K850i?
its a sick phone unless ur goddaz who's got da htc diamond touch :P ur not ready 4 da bold

Shut up e.morgan :P ur just jealous no phone on da market can test mine including 'The Bold', iphone, da phone is ALOT!*westwood voice* Fall back!

Explain this then u fruit cake

• Downvote 1