LEWIS... It's about time you explained yourself fella

Guest Chelsea Jack

In the long run it's best we know. Can't have the forum being thrown into disrepute due to things like these.

Disclaimer, I'm saying all this despite not partaking in any of the deviant threads where members share chicks contact details. As it was only a matter of time before something like Gayle happened or just pure cockblocking antics took place whether they be intentional or otherwise.

Theres always some dumbass that f*cks up a good thing and baits up stuff. sh*t like that disgusts me and can only be excused by stupidity.

Seeing as Gayle was probably BFF's with a few of the chicks baited he's probably aware of who's to blame for a lot of the f*ck up's/cockblocking that was taking place.

If we was to get the whole truth it will send ripples down the website and it would never be the same again. I would say the site may have to disband and reform like the News of the world/Rangers. People stop digging now, let Darren come back it has been a laugh for the moment this is going to far now. We could potentially see a civil war/power struggle come out of this I am sure we don’t what a repeat of the fallout of Summer 2007 again? Which will look like a walk in the park compared to what is about to happen. For those who have no idea what I am on about you will notice a pattern of user who have gradually stopped posting in the whatever room as often, but carry on posting in Sports room, Music and Love and Life. There are even some who have stopped posting all together. If you want to follow the trail here is a clue. Where is Tulse? why didn’t he post on deadline day? How comes he never posted in the Gayle thread. This is all I am permitted to say (even though I expect this post to be deleted or heavily edited). There are dark forces at work on VIP2.

No Whistle Blower

If we was to get the whole truth it will send ripples down the website and it would never be the same again. I would say the site may have to disband and reform like the News of the world/Rangers. People stop digging now, let Darren come back it has been a laugh for the moment this is going to far now. We could potentially see a civil war/power struggle come out of this I am sure we don’t what a repeat of the fallout of Summer 2007 again? Which will look like a walk in the park compared to what is about to happen. For those who have no idea what I am on about you will notice a pattern of user who have gradually stopped posting in the whatever room as often, but carry on posting in Sports room, Music and Love and Life. There are even some who have stopped posting all together. If you want to follow the trail here is a clue. Where is Tulse? why didn’t he post on deadline day? How comes he never posted in the Gayle thread. This is all I am permitted to say (even though I expect this post to be deleted or heavily edited). There are dark forces at work on VIP2.

No Whistle Blower

FFS man i told you this in confidence! aint supposed to be coming out for a few weeks

@Thun Tulse is in Spain, he is a real person he was boasting about the match on his facebook past few weeks. But the question is who is he in Spain with ?

http://www.vip2.co.u...e/page__st__220

Tulse have a good one, hope you boo song

300379_497892526905769_181220817_n.jpg

Also riddle me this in every single exposure topic which ''group of mates'' have always been involved ? euro princess, kurious, smaddy, seriouss etc etc things starting to add up now?

Who has recently fallen out with each other and had a public spat on facebook two months ago? do you think it is coincedence certain man fall out then we get a reversal of exposure's on the said group who are in the middle of expossing people? Like I said there is bad blood and someone is leaking information and this will get much nastier very soon we just need to stop digging.

Should we Expect more exposures about the deev exploits of this deev group?