LEWIS... It's about time you explained yourself fella

Guest Chelsea Jack

your in the group because your the only suspect

as i said you can be cleared by KG....

but let it be known KG that you will open up another can of worms shall you say its not him and fail to give another users name

and its not Gayle.... ive read his pms

you were deleted i cant check

we cant read anyones pms

:/

So now if she says it's me she could be just saving herself from interigation/Le snitch!

Well done!

U checked gayles...u check mine?

Exactly just allow it fam this is stupid there is no motive or evidence

These are the silly little girly games being played accusing people of bullshit then putting them in special groups

Running this forum like some joke place at the moment tbh

Lewis is kool still, I see where man f'd up but I think Goli needs to explain abit more cos the snakey talk does seem abit exaggerated imo.

I see why he did what he did cos the bitch was tryna front on him lol and sometime you just wanna shut a bitch up, from what I've read at best it's dry snitching imo.

JUNK

thats like saying if my boy banged one ting and sent me a pic that only he could have taken of her naked or suttin

then i move to it and shes saying you will never see me naked

then i say 'i have already and send her the pic that my boy sent me - shegging him in the process'

did he think she would be like 'haha so yh you have seen me naked then hehe - lets link tomoro'

if he 'gets girls' then why would he have to resort to such a cheap shot just to get one over on some random ho

thats not part of the game

if you get rejected , you move on - its not about shegging a next mans activities because you cant gain access - especially when the next man provided the info for u to even have an opportunity in the first place

this is exactly what gayle done to me.

He knows better and tbh if man just came out and said you know what mandem, I f**ked up I'm sorry, I'd draw a line under it and leave him, no snide remarks or casual shots. But man wants to be a d*ckhead about it like he didn't violate one of the only rules a MAN has, even towards complete strangers.

Lewis is any "hands in pockets hoodie up head down" yute he f**king disgusts me if man saw him on road I'd trip him up and clap his neck back on the way down to the floor. Chief.

:rofl:

fack