When keeping it real goes wrong....

Guest M12

Bookmaker jailed for 12 years for shooting man who 'c**k-blocked' him when he tried to chat up women in a club

• Leslie Ammah, 23, shot Ashley Toppin-Hector, 19, when the teenager stopped him from chatting up a group of women
  • The women had spurned Ammah's advances and asked victim for a lift home

article-2302931-190B306A000005DC-269_306

A bookmaker who shot a teenager in the stomach when he stopped him flirting with a group of young women was jailed for 12 years today.

Leslie Ammah, 23, flew into a rage when Ashley Toppin-Hector, 19, thwarted his efforts of chatting up fellow clubbers at a south London bar.

During the confrontation he pulled out a handgun and fired a single round at his victim's stomach.

Mr Toppin-Hector escaped serious injury after the weapon misfired and the bullet barely penetrated the skin and did not cause any internal injury.

Ammah, who was working as a William Hill cashier, was later identified thanks to his distinctive gold tooth and blue stripey top.

After an Old Bailey retrial he was cleared of attempted murder but convicted of causing grievous bodily harm and possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.

Jailing him for 12 years, Judge Christopher Moss QC said: 'You have been found guilty of the sort of gangster-like criminal conduct that blights the streets of so many of our cities.

'It is people like you who make those streets so dangerous for law-abiding young people, often late at night

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2302931/Bookmaker-jailed-12-years-shooting-man-stopped-chatting-women.html

Oh dear, I really must take the South Beach Bar off my lists of drinking holes when I'm next in Brixton Hill - not exactly Miami south beach is it?

- Les Gummy, City Of London, United Kingdom, 3/4/2013 4:34

:rofl:

SOUTH BEACH YA KNA 

imagine your typical dm reader turning up to south beach on a sat night 

Y do they go on like the barbecue sauce comes out their wages tho

They're embarrassed fam.

People (especially black people) act all wild when they're embarrassed.

Urbanites are hilarious when working in fast food shops. It's like them black dudes who work at McDonald's but wear their own clothing instead of the store clothing LOL and it'll usually be an expensive top or belt or something

It's like they're saying to all dons who pass tru "Don't get it twiss fam, I work 'ere, but I just do this as a side ting"

Lol amount of times I want ox tail but save to get curried chicken or curry goat and the small portion they give you is a joke so cook my own.

Audi tt been seeing them go as little as £1500 not really breaking the bank users on daily mail want to drop oh he must be a drug dealer bullshit

Never had a problem with black people working at fast food joints like mcd's,kfc etc . Caribbean restaurants on the other hand ...................................................BOYYYYYYYYYYYY . Slow service,attitude stink,kiss teeth every minute,half the menu not in stock.

How can I go in my Caribbean shop last week ask for a few things and she tells me no plantain. The amount of green grocers in the immediate vicinity that sell plantain they could of just went n got some

Never had a problem with black people working at fast food joints like mcd's,kfc etc . Caribbean restaurants on the other hand ...................................................BOYYYYYYYYYYYY . Slow service,attitude stink,kiss teeth every minute,half the menu not in stock.

How can I go in my Caribbean shop last week ask for a few things and she tells me no plantain. The amount of green grocers in the immediate vicinity that sell plantain they could of just went n got some

Trust its just pure laziness .