Grooming for Men

JOHN DOE

A male washing there hair with conditioner = the quickest way to lose it.

I used to suffer badly from dry scalp, and was referred to this African shampoo, been racking my brains out at what i was called but its a white bottle with red and blue writing....maybe powder something....

use 2 bottles of this and everything was bless

My Hair is stress i got a razor bump on the back of my head, the doctor said its ingrown hair, i keep scratching it spread, the doctor said its a keloid

than spread to small bumps, doctor gave me steroids, it disappeared, i came off them it came back kmt

its right at the crown of my head

Popt and whoever is having trouble with dry scalp, if your of African / carribean heritidge, you need to make sure your scalp is well nourished at all times and do NOT over wash or over condition (this is the main way of drying it out)

Find a good OIL based shampoo, something mild, johnsons baby shampoo is very good if you are unable to find anything else

Be sure to oil your SCALP thoroughly with olive oil (yes, not a cosmetic) about an hour before you wash your hair

After washing make sure your scalp and hair are dry (wet hair is ironically one of the biggest ways of it drying out)

After this is done, thoroughly oil your scalp with a cosmetic oil product, argan oil, moroccon oil and coconut oil are all very good, currently indisposed to give the exact name but I have a body shop branded one that's very good, when I get hold of it I'll let you know

• Upvote 1

My Hair is stress i got a razor bump on the back of my head, the doctor said its ingrown hair, i keep scratching it spread, the doctor said its a keloid

than spread to small bumps, doctor gave me steroids, it disappeared, i came off them it came back kmt

its right at the crown of my head

cut it and pull that hair out

• 7 months later...