Nines

Flojo

Tickets sold out in minute, accoridng to Jamal.

Don't know how many there were but let's hope he got stage presence.

Probably first batch

He doesn't need stage presence. Must of these hippy sbtv fans just want to pull out there phones, record and upload on vine to say I was there

Nah not sure about all that.

Skrapz, Fatz and Nines rap better than anyone in ER. The calibre of lyricism and the competitive spirit within CR is higher.

ER man look like they compete over clothes and jewels, the levels of actual talent within the group ain't evenly distributed. What I'm trying to say, is C-Biz ain't enough to carry the camp. To me there's more of a potential within Church Road for each member to make a push.

• Upvote 2

Nah not sure about all that.

Skrapz, Fatz and Nines rap better than anyone in ER. The calibre of lyricism and the competitive spirit within CR is higher.

ER man look like they compete over clothes and jewels, the levels of actual talent within the group ain't evenly distributed. What I'm trying to say, is C-Biz ain't enough to carry the camp. To me there's more of a potential within Church Road for each member to make a push.

bro why u reasoning with that Spazz

Obviously CRS boyz are levels above the ER lot

So nines get the So Solid/Giggs treatment, can still arrange events but needs to be smarter about it.I would love to sit down with the Police and interview them to why they ban black UK artist from performing and earning a living.

It's cos they want them in jail not on stage

If we got an interview with them speaking about the issue and press them maybe a change can happen because this is holding them back big time we see how the shows help build a buzz and finance them across the pond, It is an issue what needs to be addressed especially with the momentum what is happening at the moment