Do you cover the toilet seat with tissue? (public toilets)

kerser

you dont know about the bubble guts g

its a must them times

LOL Truss the day after eating bare spicy foods its peakkkkkkkkkkkk.

alie you try ignore it but its coming like a cat 6 earth quake in the gastric region

curtains

I'm sorry but this is just completely wrong

I mean how could you confuse the rating system for an earthquake and that of a hurricans. Fair enough they are both disasters and I guess it is easy to confuse the two but come on man these things are all over the news. Did you not follow hurricane Sandy recently on the news? That is a hurricane, an air borne phonomenon which is rated with the category system not an earthquake brah. An earthquake is a completely different thing it is based on seismic activity found in the earth. I MEAN FOR REAL Charles Richter didn;t bend his back all those years ago and devise a solid scale for us all to use when measuring natural disaster for you to sh*t all over his system and start confusing hurricanes and sh*t for earthquakes. The man would be turning in his grave right now if he caught wind of that, bare stuff is wrong with this world already some Jimmy Saville fan may have probably gug up his body and sodomised during a hirricane so why contribute to alk the in justice in this world by getting elementary principles about the measurement of earthquakes and hurricanes so wrong. I'm very dissapointed in you as a poster and as a man because I though that we as humans were better than this and I can only pray sincerely that worse things arent yet to come for our race in light of what i've just seen. Good day sir.

• Downvote 10

happen to me one time... normally i drop one just before leaving for a night out but this time i couldnt go... was feeling the pressure and time ran out and my cab arrived

thought id be ok

went for a meal

then drinks in a bar...went piss...toilets were nice and clean

then we hit a club

was in there for bout an hour and it just crept on me... try hold but thought nah... if you hold on too long... will just come out worse.... went toilets... and it was exactly how you expect club toilets to be like....filthy...

so i ran back to the bar.... emptied my stomach.. come out and the attendant is like "you take a shit?" i was like "yh thats what its for"

and returned to the club fresh

c/s the motion of being regular etc but i got caught out the other day

straight from work to the gym a little snack as i walked

then straight to grab a drink with this girl and her mate (not ideal but time constraints)

post workout i reaised i needed a sh*t but the gym toilets are not the one. remembered one shopping centre on the next block has some nice toilets generally clean etc. it was that or try hold it down for a few hours, or go home.