PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Fifa feels better

BF4 looks amazing

Console is very slick and is impressive

If you're not a hardcore gamer, i would recommend you to wait as nothing is really stands out to amazing so far (game wise)

New Gen is going to be crazy though.

The xbox voice commands truly gasses you after you say the words

Xbox on 

and the console just lights up 

:lol: 

I've spent 80% of today installing games/updates and 20% playing them. Game patches that are over a gig when they were a few MBs on 360 is madness. I know its next gen but all this BS you have to go through before playing a game takes the piss. You cant even play a game while another installs.

Only managed to play COD so far which looked good and smooth, but nothing on BF4 levels graphically. The OS is slick, but a bit confusing getting used to where everything is, big change from how 360 worked. For those who have it, do you get notifications when friends come online? I havent seen a single one yet so dont know if its a setting i have on my xbox or if thats just how it is by default.

Wanna play fifa but thinking about the long wait ill have to go through before playing it is putting me off :/

I've spent 80% of today installing games/updates and 20% playing them. Game patches that are over a gig when they were a few MBs on 360 is madness. I know its next gen but all this BS you have to go through before playing a game takes the piss. You cant even play a game while another installs.

Only managed to play COD so far which looked good and smooth, but nothing on BF4 levels graphically. The OS is slick, but a bit confusing getting used to where everything is, big change from how 360 worked. For those who have it, do you get notifications when friends come online? I havent seen a single one yet so dont know if its a setting i have on my xbox or if thats just how it is by default.

Wanna play fifa but thinking about the long wait ill have to go through before playing it is putting me off :/

I think after 40% you can play Fifa while it downloads/installs

As for friends, i haven't got any updates.  I think i may have to place people in my favs section to see updates from them.

Still haven't done most things.  Anyone controlled the screen using your hands yet?