Homeless people that ask for money

Badman

Depends on how I feel. Never give anything in Brixton because they're actually going to spend the money on Drugs, so you might aswell be putting a gun in their hand.

Very rarely to be honest, unless I see someone that really looks like they need help. It must be one of the most soul destroying things to have to beg for money on the street

I give the homeless dude at the train station some money here and there, gave her £5 once.

Depends how I'm feeling, sometimes I just think how lucky I am that that's not me. I mean seriously how far do you have to drop to actually be homeless. To have no family or friends willing to take you in, that's somebodies child, grand child, cousin etc.

I give the homeless dude at the train station some money here and there, gave her £5 once.

Depends how I'm feeling, sometimes I just think how lucky I am that that's not me. I mean seriously how far do you have to drop to actually be homeless. To have no family or friends willing to take you in, that's somebodies child, grand child, cousin etc.

chicks can sell the puss, theyre good

I see some black woman in a wheelchair around Dalston and she asked me for some change

I went to her "I buy you a meal instead"

Surprise Surprise she refused

The last homeless guy I gave change to was doing needles ten minutes after the said transaction

A few months ago

I see some black kid walking up to some Turkish man

The Turkish man told him to go away

Anyways I walk into the shop and get what I needed and walk back out

So I am walking down the road and somebody taps me on the shoulder it's the same black boy

He goes to me "Do you have a pound so I can get something to eat"

I was going to give him the pound but instead I gave him a fiver

I was thinking maybe his parents never gave him any money for lunch because he was still in his school uniform (must of been around 6pm)

normal lookin white woman asked me for a few quid outside bricky kfc after tellin me she got robbed and needed to get a tube home.

was dressed like smart casj and jus looked like any ones next door neighbour deffo not nitty lookin

gave her 2 quid and sum change went pub and walked past again a few drinks later

she was still there askin for monies

got dupped lol

normal lookin white woman asked me for a few quid outside bricky kfc after tellin me she got robbed and needed to get a tube home.

was dressed like smart casj and jus looked like any ones next door neighbour deffo not nitty lookin

gave her 2 quid and sum change went pub and walked past again a few drinks later

got dupped lol

shoulda got that shit back fam

Sometimes depends if I really do have the change to give them. I tell em its not spare tho, money never is just spare. I remember arguing with one yout who I bought a sandwich from tesco mans telling me he wants one pound chicken and chips, the sandwich was one 85 I just munched that n kept moving.

got dupped lol

Ha same thing happened to my mate, went Brum Xmas market for a good 4-6 hours

She was outside Cov station dressed non pikey, still fucking there when we stroll past

Mate sat her down n gave her a stern talking to

I continued to ignore her existence

They get nothing

Don't care

Back in the days nuff of them used to ask if I've got food, like rah I must be bait lol

Don't even acknowledge now, don't wanna hear sob stories, no I don't have money, I don't have a fag and I aint buying your fucking magazine....ill put them down quick

Samew with anyone trying to sell me music or god

• Upvote 3

Its not pretentious and its not spare. When I open my pay check I saw no magic column after taxes that says and here liz here is some spare money for u, just because we can. Even bonus' means u been hitting targets on the grind so I stand by my statement.