FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

Its the stereotype, a mixed couple making a baby is a beautiful thing, a white female wanting a brown baby and a black man running around fulfilling this is a problem. 

The latter happens too often and is poisoning minds. 

Make babies through love. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Its very easy to ignore generalisations about white people because the groups vary so much, more time they're speaking about a very specific group of white people which frankly my family doesn't fall under - I don't need to argue that "not all white people are the same" because its already apparent. If my family did fall into that group, maybe I'd be more defensive.

Its the stereotype, a mixed couple making a baby is a beautiful thing, a white female wanting a brown baby and a black man running around fulfilling this is a problem. 

This is one of the biggest myths out there and it is hardly a problem  .

Lol @ thinking white women are purposely letting tyrone nut inside them because they want mixed race babies .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It happens still.. Twitter was full of young girls (17-20) who are dead set on having a mixed race baby in the future.. The tweets are crazy

/

Not sure what the head down the toilet thing means so ill leave that

There's a difference between attention seeking whores on twitter claiming to be "dead set" on having mixed race kids  and it actually happening in real life

• Downvote 1

seen.. so the girls who are tweeting at 18.. "my baby WILL be mixed race".. and only linking black men, they're somehow going to end up with a white yout? na man twitters' real out ere

and i'm not talking about chicks with 10k+ followers who get their tits out for attention.. i'm on about becky from round the corner who's mum also follows her

seen.. so the girls who are tweeting at 18.. "my baby WILL be mixed race".. and only linking black men, they're somehow going to end up with a white yout? na man twitters' real out ere

and i'm not talking about chicks with 10k+ followers who get their tits out for attention.. i'm on about becky from round the corner who's mum also follows her

TBH, it is a phase with white women/girls. Majority do end up marrying a white man and having white kids.

that will only happen in a "phase" if its a posh white girl and she has said from the outset her parents dont like the nig nogs but she just wants that stiff long black d*ck... but generaly white girls arent like that

/

u saying asians are like that also? dem asians that shag black guys coz they know they will not marry one then they go back to sandeep

Rememeber doing pram checks when at college

The lower class teenage white slags, had white kids in north/east london

Was the early 20 something educated slightly middle class with the mix babies

Was quite a surprise to me at the time, but I think I've shared this with you guys before and its a lot more commonly known now

Also more recently seen a lot of asian guy/white girl and black guy/asian girl couples ( must be a uni thing)

Was quite a surprise to me at the time, but I think I've shared this with you guys before and its a lot more commonly known now

Also more recently seen a lot of asian guy/white girl and black guy/asian girl couples ( must be a uni thing)

Clockd this too

Erry bitch goes thru that 'black phase' ya cant fight it

when they've sampled that lifestyle..

the majority boouncee cah in reality its not all rosy and their not on living like that forever

/

White for di pipe and dark for Di romantic fark

Have noticed this as well , they tend to be low level middle class though .

More pippa middleton than kate.

These  are the type  that don't stop at having a mixed race kid, they give the little mix race pickney a white brother or sister as well .

And not a rass black or white father in sight .

• Downvote 1

This is one of the biggest myths out there and it is hardly a problem  .

Lol @ thinking white women are purposely letting tyrone nut inside them because they want mixed race babies .

So why do they let Tyrone nut then?

Because Tyrone definitely has been nutting.

• Upvote 5