Channel 4 to air daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan

kerser

Well my Muslim friends don't see the big deal about it. True you can turn the channel over. Personally I don't like it but then I just don't like the religion or it's infiltration into this country. It's not so much the here and now it's the outlook on the future that bothers people. And that outlook is made more negative when things like this come to fruition.

Well my Muslim friends don't see the big deal about it. True you can turn the channel over. Personally I don't like it but then I just don't like the religion or it's infiltration into this country. It's not so much the here and now it's the outlook on the future that bothers people. And that outlook is made more negative when things like this come to fruition.

Go back 70 odd years u will hear exact same bars from hitler and the nazi party regarding jews.

What I mean by taking over is that... I feel like I hear of more people converting to Islam rather than any other religion, also the birth rate differences to me means that one day, probably not in my life time really but one day at the rate this country is going now Muslims will end up the majority, which will then put them into a position of building political parties and gaining power will it not. And that will equal a whole new way of life for everyone else.

Yea Hitler did say it about the Jews, and looking at the current system was he not right lol.

kerser >>>>

channel 4 inciting muslim hate sick guys, know what they are doing 

the live calls they have coming up should be comedy gold

end of the day you have the choice of channels to watch

would be different if it was bbc cos that's what we all pay our license fee for

i dont see why

muslims pay their licence fees too

theres songs of praise and all that on there

it's a christian country though fella
FFS!

Go back 70 odd years u will hear exact same bars from hitler and the nazi party regarding jews.

If you read the Qur'an you can see many passages regarding Jews that Hitler would have been proud of.

As someone who has

1. Defended islam & muslims against the general ignorance and racism thrown at them for a long time both on here and IRL

2. Someone who see's first hand the Islamic community and has experiences and interactions with Muslims 

People have a right to be worried / concerned / unhappy about the spread / growth of Islam in the country

doesnt matter if this country had a 99% muslim population 

as long as the king/queen is christian the state follows

• Upvote 1

If you read the Qur'an you can see many passages regarding Jews that Hitler would have been proud of.

As someone who has

1. Defended islam & muslims against the general ignorance and racism thrown at them for a long time both on here and IRL

2. Someone who see's first hand the Islamic community and has experiences and interactions with Muslims 

People have a right to be worried / concerned / unhappy about the spread / growth of Islam in the country

Feel free to also look at the views on non jews in judaism.

As someone who has

Feel free to also look at the views on non jews in judaism.

Brother, do you honestly believe this is even a response that makes sense to you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1