UK Heatwave latest: Up to 760 killed and total may double as temperatures above 30C are set to continue

Alejandro Sosa

Where I work it was 31 degrees inside on Monday.

Ridiculous.

33 in the main area of mine today, and they have an aircon machine in there ffs,

my office must be pushing 40, its a fucking nightmare, the afternoon is such a struggle.

I was contemplating getting an air cooler as these fans aren't cutting it and installing an air con at home isn't a variable option. I heard reviews about air coolers being pointless in this country as they tend to run better on countries with low humidity (UK is high)

Can anyone with an air cooler confirm this?

Ridiculous.

33 in the main area of mine today, and they have an aircon machine in there ffs,

my office must be pushing 40, its a f*cking nightmare, the afternoon is such a struggle.

Would walk out, my office is touching mid 20's and I feel it's too hot.

Although walking in the office after being in the sun makes you realise how hot it is outside, best feeling.

I was contemplating getting an air cooler as these fans aren't cutting it and installing an air con at home isn't a variable option. I heard reviews about air coolers being pointless in this country as they tend to run better on countries with low humidity (UK is high)

Can anyone with an air cooler confirm this?

Bruh that air cooler is shit.

We bought 2 emergency ones for work from hss hire when the ac broke down last week. Shit was blowing hot hair. Even when we loaded it with ice block.. The stank was rediculous and all. stank of toilet piss water.

Thank God the ac is bless now.

Ridiculous.

my office must be pushing 40, its a f*cking nightmare, the afternoon is such a struggle.

C/S the afternoon struggle

Have to get up for a walk once in a while or i'll fall asleep

Guest 90210

Air Con at my work is f*cking on point too. Dont even realise until I'm sitting at my desk at home like

amX0bwV_460sa.gif

lmfao.. you know! thats exactly the gif of when im at home in the late afternoons/evenings

fuk me!!

• Upvote 1

>>>the tube tho ffs

and the rain is going to be nuts when it drops

after heat always get them mad downpours with thunder and that