The Mesut Ozil Thread

gemma

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

England doesnt understand technical players

This country loves playground footballers

i hear you but this narrative is proper dry and cannot excuse some of mans performances 

look at hazard for instance, ozil is a great footballer but fundamentally he's a fass

other technical players have been able to do bits by combining another word we're gonna frown on "grit" with their skills

is it englands fault ozil has underperformed lol? really wenger got him out here looking like a bitch

should cut tbh

what is under performing ?

he is doing what he does for germany and did for madrid

prob even better now then he was then, he will never smash shots from 30/40 yards all game, never dive in and never dribble with his head down 1 on 1...

• Like 1

also the no one wanting him thing is being leaked from arsenal to try to get him and his people to panic and sign a new deal, not surprised to see the media running with that narrative but ozil on a free transfer lol he will pick where he wants to go

reminds me of the owen situation where the media went with that no one wants him narrative and social media/forums just became real popular so it became a massive thing and his people panicked and made the DVD and portfolio of his career which was a complete waste and more fuel to the media fire as united snapped him up quickly regardless

not as simple as co-sign ice

19 minutes ago, Admin. said:

what is under performing ?

he is doing what he does for germany and did for madrid

does ozil play as well for arsenal as he does for germany/madrid

52 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

is it englands fault ozil has underperformed lol? really wenger got him out here looking like a bitch

really its wengers fault as u alluded to and as i outright said but ye i agree with ice also

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Justin my brother I used to think the same.

It's the manager because Simeone would turn them defenders into world beaters.

I 100% fully agree. I'm sure those defenders would be brilliant. It is shocking that he is still the manager, tactically inept. 

On 04/09/2017 at 0:55 PM, Da Luv Doc said:

He's been blamed for the teams poor performance. In reality, he's been made a scape goat. The defence is the thing that's shocking!

Nonsense he's put in some shocking performances and will probably do again on Sunday.

Only thing in his defence is he's been given the responsibility of the being the teams creative outlet but not had a team built around getting the best out of him.