Week 16 - 13/14 Premier League & League Cup QF's

User

city really is arsenals parent club

if an outfield player handballs on the line and it goes in, can it still be red carded?

I mean refs play advantage then give cards when the ball's out of play later

so could a ref argue he played advantage after it struck the arm, then it went in, he gave the red after?

would this be the right decision?

if an outfield player handballs on the line and it goes in, can it still be red carded?

so could a ref argue he played advantage after it struck the arm, then it went in, he gave the red after?

Think that would be down to discretion of the ref, I mean if the ball strikes a players arm by accident then what you gonna do? But if it appears deliberate then booooy

rah, FIFA customer services reply quick!

"The advantage rule cannot be applied to red card offences. The correct decision would be to show the offender the red card and award a penalty." (they used the term spot kick)

f*cked if You miss the pen

wonder if the English FA send the same reply

9 times out of 10 the ref would just award the goal and not even bother with the card.

Don't think you can play advantage then give a red card. You'd need to stop play then give the red card.

:rofl:

:rofl:

hope they bang west ham 

imagine sherwood as full time manager 

/

Man Utd XI: De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Anderson, Young; Welbeck.

:/