nye 2014

Supermalt

WHATS GOING ON  

29 members have voted

1. 1. WHERE

Guest Chelsea Jack

actually would not mind going to a 70's disco night

@jas anything happening in Brighton?

Dont mind a gay club, went to one in August wearing shorts for some reason had a few camp men coming up to me starting up conversations and flirting

going trevor nelson

got a spare ticket going are you on it?

leaving for brixton soon tho so let me know asap

this girl is taking the piss, wants me to meet her in one club.... and its in the sticks

looking at the gallery it looks like inbred central.... will defo have to tone down the spills 

anyhow im in some kind of traffic or que at midnight bet shes gnna be drunk when i get there too..... fuck it gnna finish this bottle and go the back way avoiding the mway

happy new year guys!!!!!!

went westwood, never a fucking gain. bag of fights, some guy got a fire extinguisher to the head, another got poked in the leg with a broken bottle. were like 5 security guards and they were all pussies, weren't on nothing, hiding in the dj booth and shit, even the hard backed nigerian ones. the amount of man that got bottled. got locked off at 3.30 was supposed to finish at 5.. fuck it, secured my beat from early in the night, dug it out at the hotel, bounced home and had jerk and festival from saapos.

happy new year all!