Daniel Sturridge World Class?

Guest freestacks

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is daniel sturridge world class

• Yes
    • No

A fit Sturridge can be anything he wants to be

One of the most annoying sayings in football

Every player has there maximum level and some will never be world class no matter how fit they are e.g Sturridge

tbf I'm sure you never thought Bale would end up at Bernabeu when he was at Southampton.

Whats really good with these English players 

Ox, Walcott, welbeck, wilshere & co. Are these man just injury prone  or unlucky?

The thing I don't get is unless your leg is snapped man should be dragging you off the field.

Roy Keane I know for a fact played with little injuries and these likkle man are hobbling around for nothing injuries.

Screams weak mentality to me, Sturridge mentality is probably shot tbh.

Ox, Walcott, welbeck, wilshere & co. Are these man just injury prone  or unlucky?

was Welbeck injured like this at United?

edit

quick google and the answer is no

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/danny-welbeck/verletzungen/spieler/67063

he was clean for 3 years till he joined your lot lolsmh

Ox, Walcott, welbeck, wilshere & co. Are these man just injury prone or unlucky?

The thing I don't get is unless your leg is snapped man should be dragging you off the field.

Roy Keane I know for a fact played with little injuries and these likkle man are hobbling around for nothing injuries.

Screams weak mentality to me, Sturridge mentality is probably shot tbh.

This is what Mark Lawrenson was saying on Focus on Saturday that he now feels it is a mental issue with him now with regards to injuries

I said it years ago in regard to Kieron Dyer and others.

Sturridge needs to go out of his own back and seek out independent medical advice.

Doctors employed by football teams have  a mandate to  get that player playing again, An independent Doctor can be mandated to getting the player right again,

Ryan Giggs' career was plagued with injures during the 90's, till he went out and got his own advice on how to maintain his body and fitness. I'd imagine if you polled footballers who played to nearly 40, most of them would say they took time out to do their own research and got the right advice independent from the clu.

From when clubs are giving players pain killing injections to get through half a season you know the players est interest is nowhere near at heart.

Read up on raymond verheijen, hes always sending for you man and your fitness coaches. Wenger got salty about it recently.

https://twitter.com/raymondverheije?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

http://talksport.com/football/old-school-arsene-wenger-must-be-blamed-arsenals-injury-problems-raymond-verheijen-tells

Too much nandos and shisha

• Upvote 1

Sturridge needs to go out of his own back and seek out independent medical advice.

Doctors employed by football teams have a mandate to get that player playing again, An independent Doctor can be mandated to getting the player right again,

Ryan Giggs' career was plagued with injures during the 90's, till he went out and got his own advice on how to maintain his body and fitness. I'd imagine if you polled footballers who played to nearly 40, most of them would say they took time out to do their own research and got the right advice independent from the clu.

From when clubs are giving players pain killing injections to get through half a season you know the players est interest is nowhere near at heart.

You do realise clubs send players to the worlds best doctors? Just like Sturridge was

Doctors employed by football teams have a mandate to get that player playing again, An independent Doctor can be mandated to getting the player right again,

You do realise clubs send players to the worlds best doctors? Just like Sturridge was

But that doesn't conflict with what he said. They can be the worlds best doctors, but if their mandate is to get the player back on the pitch then that's what they're hired to do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

KMT, What are these doctors being instructed to do? this is the issue.

You either understand what i'm getting at or you don't.

All these players have the best doctors. Then when they retire another doctor has to inform them that they have no cartilage left in their knees and playing with their children and grandchildren will be difficult as well as walking like an average human being.

I understand that you don't know what you're talking about

These doctors have the responsibility of getting the player right NOT to get them back on the pitch asap. What use will that do if it would cause more injuries?

Daniel Sturridge has undergone surgery on a hip injury in New York after Liverpool decided not to risk a recurrence of the problem that has ended the striker’s season. The Liverpool forward travelled to Boston last week for an assessment on an injury that flared up during his last competitive appearance for Brendan Rodgers’ team, the 1-0 FA Cup quarter-final replay win at Blackburn Rovers on 8 April. Following consultation with the medical staff attached to Fenway Sports Group, the owners of both Liverpool and the Boston Red Sox, it was agreed that surgery represented a better long-term option than rest. ”

Players in all sports take pain killers it's not just footballers. That unfortunately is part of playing of sport as a profession

The fact is some players are just injury prone and nothing can change that

That worked out well didnt it.