LS

She's a known whore tho

• Upvote 5

She's a known whore tho

Pretty much. What's probably happening now is all the smaller celeb sets are getting leaked, I'm going to guess the guys leaking these are mostly yanks. So Rita Ora pics would be a very,very low priority to leak. These are the scraps we're seeing now. We'll probably get the Michelle Keegan ones soon as well.

She's a known whore tho

Pretty much. What's probably happening now is all the smaller celeb sets are getting leaked, I'm going to guess the guys leaking these are mostly yanks. So Rita Ora pics would be a very,very low priority to leak. These are the scraps we're seeing now. We'll probably get the Michelle Keegan ones soon as well.

Good analysis

Or their still negotiating the blackmail with them.

I don't think blackmail was ever on these guys minds. This was to all extents and purposes a very exclusive club of hackers and very rich men who could afford to buy their way in with bitcoins and keep their mouths shut about it, trading and selling picture sets to each other. If that one guy didn't get greedy and go on 4chan and blow this story up. These guys would still be sitting on most of these celeb chicks phones siphoning off pictures quietly. They had a pretty good hustle going. Can only imagine the amount of money some of these guys were pulling in.

Once the FBI got involved anyone with sense in that picture exchanging ring would have jettisoned their pictures asap as they were now worthless. As anyone involved who gets caught will definitely have the book thrown at them. Probably be looking at sentences starting at 10 years in reality probably 20+ years prison sentences would be handed down.

They'll want to make an example of anyone caught. 

Yh sent some to a chick and she said she might report me

I sent her link about joint enterprise.

bitch nah rate u :lol:

u thought u was levels but you was in di friand can't banter with her zone

She was probably joking back with Sole but you know how defensive he is, man went to research joint enterprise instead

creasing 

• Upvote 7

She was probably joking back with Sole but you know how defensive he is, man went to research joint enterprise instead

creasing 

:rofl:

alie

creasing 

creasing