why are these criminals so dumb & love to stunt?

Incumbent

Arogundade was sentenced to 15 years for the drug offence to be served consecutively with an eight-year sentence for possession of a loaded handgun and four years for possession of a loaded rifle, making 27 years in all.

Judge Anuja Dhir QC handed Arogundade concurrent jail terms of six years on another firearms charge, two years on a further count and three years respectively for three other charges.

She imposed no further sentence on another eight counts.

Went ham on him

This judge clearly aint playing ator

That feeling must be something else when the judge is throwing them rugby touch down numbers at you boyyyyyyy

Been there

Appeals saved my life Allahu akhbar

What did the prosecution say that you were allegedly guilty of?

Back on topic

Jailed: Drug dealer who kept picture of himself with £250,000 cash on his iPhone

Dealer.jpg

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jailed-drug-dealer-who-kept-picture-of-him-with-250000-cash-on-his-iphone-10152982.html

gheeez!

i know this guy lol

old class mate,man took business in college

it looked like it paid off...... :lmao: well kinda 8-)

• Upvote 1

You don't hear about it in the media, but anyone here know/heard of people who've done very well with crime then just decided to step off at their peak and go legit?

yep my bm's cousin, bought a 3 bed house in acton and started a company shipping industrial machinery to algeria, lives comfortably 

he always seemed prudent with money though, was never flashy, always drove an average car etc

You don't hear about it in the media, but anyone here know/heard of people who've done very well with crime then just decided to step off at their peak and go legit?

Yes. Nuff man buss and went clear in the 70s/80s/90s - it was common. But it was during a time when councils were shitting on certain areas and leaving them to rot - every frontline has produced these type of entrepreneurs.

I know a guy I went to school with who prolly had more paper than any of your top 5 UK trapstarghhhs by the time he was 18, simply because he was a neeky kinda dude who blotted strictly to the neeks who would be an eat for your average hoodmite. Sort of kid who would pretend to cry and give up three baggies when he got robbed, then walk off grinning knowing he had boxes stashed in a lock up.

Them kinda kids had more money than the estate kids, so he was operating in completely different submarket. I won't even bother saying what he's doing now but best believe he has switched it around from the days of dropping Qs to skaters in suburbia. He's probably got a mil.

"Done well" is realitive but I jumped in, made myself a lot of money in a short space of time and jumped out (for reasons a bit out of my control) but still

I find it funny when I see guys who have been dodgey their whole life but it looks like they haven't got anywhere then I know guys who have made a lot of money in a 6 month period then invested it elsewhere