Baltimore Riots

james00

11138625_1597498967170586_62632434689598

mother is coon'ing real hard in this picture and that video of her being reported.

I am glad to see folks not standing by this coonery in white america.  Shameful

and all these fucking gangs linking up, taking pictures and posing for the media. Standing in front of the police.  fuck....right..... off.

take away the selfies/iphones/camera's/social media none of these coons would be out there

they all have their own fucking agenda's. They don't want to help or empower nothing. the original brothers and sister's in the 60's/early 70's wouldn't dare stand in front of police or do any of this shit.

this shit has made me mad as fuck. 

I am going to continue watching the rest of Fawlty Towers on Gold + then go to sleep

america<<<<<<

The Baltimore Police Department tonight released mugshots of the six officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody.

The officers were identified last month as Lt. Brian Rice, Officer Garrett Miller, Sgt. Alicia White, Officer William Porter, Officer Edward Nero, and Officer Caesar Goodson.

These are the photos released tonight:

CD9TN_YWgAEIYdS.jpg

CD9TN2cWEAE2gAs.jpg

CD9TN4tW0AE44TN.jpg

CD9TN9SWoAEdJT0.jpg

CD9TXC-UkAArn-i.jpg

CD9TXSaUgAEwqMs.jpg

Killing criminals doesn't benefit the state either

More money to be made with him in jail

/

Anyone seen those experiments where they take normal civilians and separate them into prisoners and guards, shit usually gets real pretty quick

Humans are evil sheep full stop the sooner we embrace this the better (you can read about it in my new religion that drops 2016)

lol u mentioned this before ice

i agree with the theory of sheep

unfortunately because of my sheep mentality i refuse to have some prick like u rule over me

if ur willing to give me 55% i will let u live

also dunno if u watched that scientology doc, my man said that the only way to make real pee was to create a religion

he died richer than we could imagine

i aint lookin for that but i wana end up with a cult of some sort

an army maybe

u in?

i can bring birds

But I do rule over you tho

/

Religion/cults are the future of ££££

Just need to finish writing it

my bro does his uni assignments n send em to me to perfect

he's on track for a 1st with 2 reports left

send me ur bible i will do the same

we can talk numbers later

what's polygamy sayin in icicleity (i have now named ur religion)

Killing criminals doesn't benefit the state either

More money to be made with him in jail

/

Anyone seen those experiments where they take normal civilians and separate them into prisoners and guards, sh*t usually gets real pretty quick

Humans are evil sheep full stop the sooner we embrace this the better (you can read about it in my new religion that drops 2016)

is this a real book? author?

On a level its 2015....ignorance is no excuse theirs a wealth of truthful info at your fingertips and instead you choose to be led by a propaganda machine (Western media) owned by the same people who finance all sides in war, the same people who finance lab/dem/cons election campaigns.

Basically http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/baltimore-riots-how-the-western-media-would-cover-the-unrest-if-it-happened-elsewhere-10218581.html

Wen has change ever been achieved through anything other than force?

You want people to be peaceful but for how long? When is enough enough?

It's turning Into a war as the oppressed are fighting back and unfortunately there will always be casualties.....and id rather be responsible for burning down the betting shops banks etc than for murdering numerous black men....are we such a threat LOL

There were peaceful marches in Baltimore and where were the media then?????!!!!

Your governments promote violence against violence....and if you support your troops you do also!

^^ 

David Simon calls Baltimore police 'an army of occupation'

The creator of The Wire blames the ‘war on drugs’ for disincentivising good police work in Baltimore and poisoning relations with the black community

ed20b6a9-7a31-498c-a3f9-2a2767fdcfeb-300
 David Simon told the Marshall Project: ‘They were treating corner folk and citizens alike as an Israeli patrol would treat Gaza, or as Afrikaners would have treated Soweto.’ Photograph: Mike McGregor for the Observer

David Simon, the creator of The Wire, has again weighed in on unrest in his adopted city of Baltimore, turning his frustration from the protesters to the “army of occupation” of the city’s police.

Simon blamed the “war on drugs” as “the part that seems systemic and connected” to the riots and mass arrests of the past week, telling the Marshall Project – a news site focused on criminal justice – that the drug war had corroded relations between police and black people and hollowed out the police force.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/29/david-simon-baltimore-police-army-occupation