Baltimore Riots

james00

About the clothing? I'm 50/50 regarding the clothing. As in it's judgmental to address people by their clothes but at the same time if you live in an area where criminals all dress a certain way and you dress like them, if you get pulled over for a stop/search/questioning you shouldn't really be complaining too much about it. I suppose America is a different level of policing though.

What kind of thinking is this FFS

About the clothing? I'm 50/50 regarding the clothing. As in it's judgmental to address people by their clothes but at the same time if you live in an area where criminals all dress a certain way and you dress like them, if you get pulled over for a stop/search/questioning you shouldn't really be complaining too much about it. I suppose America is a different level of policing though.

What kind of thinking is this FFS

Normal way of thinking..... Police are not in a position to know every Tom d*ck and Harry on the streets. If there's some noticeable trend to how criminals dress in a certain area I think it's natural if they are suspicious to anyone who dresses similar. I doubt they ride through some Blood Piru area and see guys rocking red flags like oh give him the benefit of the doubt he must just like red.

I see what Rza is saying about all lives matter as has a strong point there, the black lives group only segregates and divides people even more

What he says about how you dress is rubbish, he was not saying that when selling Wu wear that were mostly hoodies, Rza has lost touch with society after spending too much time in Hollywood and the crowd out there

• Downvote 2

I see what Rza is saying about all lives matter as has a strong point there, the black lives group only segregates and divides people even more

What he says about how you dress is rubbish, he was not saying that when selling Wu wear that were mostly hoodies, Rza has lost touch with society after spending too much time in Hollywood and the crowd out there

orrrrrr he is now a 40 something year old man opposed to the young man he was at wu's pinnacle

Fucking ridiculous

ignorants like you.. whether inherently racist or just plain f*cking stupid or both keep showing yourselves up because you think you can explain your thinking about everything... RZA is not getting gunned cos he's saying all lives matter but cos hes not addressing the blm focus, and the fact that hes saying that somehow black people can dress their way out of racism.

St louis had a black wall street with black run legit businesses.. black men in suits and doing well for themselves.. inherently envious whitey had to go in there and destroy it all.. using planes to drop bombs on the place and destroyed all their businesses.

f*ckers like you think we dont have history on our side to prove that whatever you want to claim now is an obstacle to "being accepted" by your racist souls is just a bloody lie and yet another hurdle put in the way of people different to you just to excuse your own fear, ignorance and evil.

so just stfu.. people can wear whatever the hell they want.. 

This woman was a bank executive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lkqu7NPIPo

• Upvote 6

Yawn, racist this, racist that, Whitey this, Whitey that. We're talking about clothing here kid and common sense < Which is probably where you got lost as you don't have any. You can talk about history, go back as many hundreds, thousands, millions of years as you want but quite frankly no amount of history is going to excuse the reason you turned out as a bellend.

• Downvote 5

yes true, they should be organised like the 'Anti-defamation league' that looks out for joos alone, without getting any scrutiny

/

i know gambino, the racist card gets tiring doesnt it. so stop playing it

That Damon wayans skit was perfect

Literally perfect.

Lost a lot of respect for rza here.

Yes all lives matter. But not all races are getting gunned down in same manner as these black youths

That said how many killings came at the hands of another black person

Why did the black lives matter movement come after people are getting blown by cops.

Where was black lives matter when all the gang shootings occur all over America.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yawn, racist this, racist that, Whitey this, Whitey that. We're talking about clothing here kid and common sense < Which is probably where you got lost as you don't have any. You can talk about history, go back as many hundreds, thousands, millions of years as you want but quite frankly no amount of history is going to excuse the reason you turned out as a bellend.

u are one piece of shit

a proper troll god

there were and are still other movements for that.

you cant blame people wanting to talk about STD's and ask where they were when people were dying of cancer.

Never seen any movement directly attributed to the deaths of young blacks people about from this movement dedicated to police killings

Never seen celebrities championing any other movement but this

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1