FA Cup Final & Copa Del Rey Final 2015

User

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32959227

Madness in the Algerian Ligue 1 (no timebomb)

the leagues Top scorers got relegated, only 15 points between relegation and the title winners

saw that yesterday

TKEINDf.png

Algerian Mourinho came third, no doubt he'll wrap the title up next season  :Y:

Why?

Not acceptable behaviour. Guarantee he wont be doing it again

Like last year yeah?

We all hate Tottenham. The fans love it. It's what we want to hear.

And I'm sure Spurs fans want to hear songs about Wenger being a paedo...

Jack shouldn't be singing those songs. Unprofessional. How many other pros have you seen do that?

Secondly what he has he done this season? Another reason to keep his mouth shut

Lol its called a rivalry for a reason..

Wilsh>>>

Why?

Not acceptable behaviour. Guarantee he wont be doing it again

Like last year yeah?

We all hate Tottenham. The fans love it. It's what we want to hear.

And I'm sure Spurs fans want to hear songs about Wenger being a paedo...

Jack shouldn't be singing those songs. Unprofessional. How many other pros have you seen do that?

Secondly what he has he done this season? Another reason to keep his mouth shut

Lol its called a rivalry for a reason..

Wilsh>>>

So why don't you see more players insult other clubs?

Anyone actually wound up by this Wilshere thing needs to be shot directly into the sun. I'd love for one of our lot to publically get in their faces every so often. Instead we get ladyboy Lamela tweeting pictures of his new fucking shin pads and Chadli's adventures in M&S

• Upvote 4

Anyone actually wound up by this Wilshere thing needs to be shot directly into the sun. I'd love for one of our lot to publically get in their faces every so often. Instead we get ladyboy Lamela tweeting pictures of his new fucking shin pads and Chadli's adventures in M&S

lmao

Chadli has taken shots recently (I follow a lot of Spurs fans and vice versa on twitter). And the more senior players become the less they dish it out.

Wilshire apologises. I don't understand how people can't put rivalry aside and think logically

Guarantee he wont be doing it again

The most unsincere apology ever.

Just like he won't smoke or drink again in public hey...

Watch Jack start the song next time but not do the words...

Chadli has taken shots recently (I follow a lot of Spurs fans and vice versa on twitter). And the more senior players become the less they dish it out.

Marks and Spencers allows to do shots now yeah?

Rah

+1

Trust me I dunno how I could be a Spurs baller and not feel some time of way. Especially if I've been there like 3-5 years +

He did the full playlist, for the second summer in a row... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even Jay done that for Summer Jam.

Anyone actually wound up by this Wilshere thing needs to be shot directly into the sun. I'd love for one of our lot to publically get in their faces every so often. Instead we get ladyboy Lamela tweeting pictures of his new f*cking shin pads and Chadli's adventures in M&S

Yes Dolphin was probably a bad example seeing hes one of the few who seem to be actively interested in a bit of banter, but at the same time im sick of seeing what sort of lasagne hes eating tonight and whether hes got parsnips or carrots to go with it...