Mixed Relationships

Admin.

Seen something this morning that made me think about this topic. Old Jamaican guy and a British Black dude arguing because the Brit had quickly braked whilst driving in front of him. Jamaican guy had mouthed off at him so they got into some argument squaring up. British guy was telling him how he's a shit driver and should know the law about driving too close behind him, then it turned too "How can you call me an a**hole when I'ma Black Man" "I'm Black just like you so how you gonna call me that" "This is why us Blacks never get nowhere because you olders do nothing good for us"

Argument went on for about 15 minutes. Jamaican guy was obviously feeling threatened and wanted to walk away but the British dude kept chasing him, seemed absolutely rattled that a man of his own race could call him an a**hole. Jamaican must of been in his 60s and the British dude in his late 30s.

In reality many black people are always looking for something to identify with. Usually it's as a consequence of having had their history stripped away from them during slavery or simply not wanting to identify with their ethnic identity. As a result all manner of constructs become candidates for their definition of black culture.

/thread

99% of black culture is post slavery culture, western oppression, borrowed religion, slave... i mean soul food, fatherless, capitalist glorifying culture.

and now we are afraid to leave the flock in fear of looking back and realising what a dump it actually is.

Yeah that explains the England u20 squad being split into white and black? dumb fag.

In reality many black people are always looking for something to identify with. Usually it's as a consequence of having had their history stripped away from them during slavery or simply not wanting to identify with their ethnic identity. As a result all manner of constructs become candidates for their definition of black culture.

/thread

99% of black culture is post slavery culture, western oppression, borrowed religion, slave... i mean soul food, fatherless, capitalist glorifying culture.

and now we are afraid to leave the flock in fear of looking back and realising what a dump it actually is.

Yeah that explains the England u20 squad being split into white and black? dumb fag.

My girlfriend is black but we have never had any issues based on being different race. There however have been issues regarding religion she is a Catholic and deeply into it goes Church every sunday her whole family is into the Church thing she been for some time trying to get me to become Catholic but it's not for me

Connect with your Irish roots mate

My girlfriend is black but we have never had any issues based on being different race. There however have been issues regarding religion she is a Catholic and deeply into it goes Church every sunday her whole family is into the Church thing she been for some time trying to get me to become Catholic but it's not for me

You do not have a black girlfriend
  • Upvote 2

from personal experience

my ex was "white" persay ...not really but her upbringing was middle class and majority of her friends was white.

Now being with someone whos mum is black now *latino black* the difference is so vast.

I can't imagine myself in a situation back like my previous. The understanding with the family was so low. Everytime im with my currents family it just feels comfortable. Similar values, ideals..culture..cuisine.. humour. 

mixed relationships can work as long as both parties have non close minded outlooks on life as the family *if its serious*,.

from personal experience

my ex was "white" persay ...not really but her upbringing was middle class and majority of her friends was white.

Now being with someone whos mum is black now *latino black* the difference is so vast.

I can't imagine myself in a situation back like my previous. The understanding with the family was so low. Everytime im with my currents family it just feels comfortable. Similar values, ideals..culture..cuisine.. humour.

mixed relationships can work as long as both parties have non close minded outlooks on life as the family *if its serious*,.

This is a why im about this wobo life FOREVER

But at this stage...

7zfrawigklqk2pwze4ws9jovo.300x169x27.gif

• Upvote 2