US News Reporter Shot Dead

Guest babatundestacks

There's loads of words to describe a calculated murderer

Coward isn't the right one.....

always see this word wrongfully used to describe people on comments online after someone is mugged, attacked, raped, murdered etc....

irks me

I get what you're saying still

Real recognize real g

There's loads of words to describe a calculated murderer

Coward isn't the right one.....

always see this word wrongfully used to describe people on comments online after someone is mugged, attacked, raped, murdered etc....

irks me

i beg to differ,raping a defenseless woman is definately cowardly.

Guest babatundestacks

That chris hurst guy seems like a chatty patty.

Anyway i get what ice is saying.

Suicide is definitely for cowards and not necissarily murder but for me this guy is one because he shot a woman ffs.

As long as the victims families forgive him, this should lead to healing..

ffs

What? In his manifesto he references the Charleston church shootings, only forgiveness is left as the former victims families also forgave. You disagree?

Was also clearing mentally ill, for doing such a thing if you read about his increasing erratic behavior. 

ffs

What? In his manifesto he references the Charleston church shootings, only forgiveness is left as the former victims families also forgave. You disagree?

Was also clearing mentally ill, for doing such a thing if you read about his increasing erratic behavior. 

The juxtaposition of the white America and black America's response to tragedy... Your post made me laugh inappropriately. Which I regretted immediately afterwards.

• Upvote 1

ffs

mentally ill don't excuse the fact he is a hazard and unproductive to society. fuck him the world hasn't got time to waste resources on him.