Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

3 hours ago, Young Bape said:

The Popcorn event/rave on Monday nights 11pm-5am isn't majority of the crowd are straight on this event. i saw a CFR/PDC rapper there in 2010. I've drawn girls there i'm not saying this to get ratings or nothing but just because on this event it is mainly straight crowd

Tell us more

51 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

He was actually there with a bunch of non road guys, was having a good time dancing, enjoying the music, dressed humble like he does on most his videos like everyone else there nobody goes to this rave in flashy designer garms. It wasn't Shak or a prominent member music wise like Jaja or DVS or Naja or Tanna or Birdie. Unless u a hard core fan u wouldn't have heard of him he is very underground. But the moral of the story is fans of this u.k rap thing get it very confused these rappers are normal guys they choose a certain lifestyle but that doesn't mean they don't and can't enjoy normal settings and always gotta act bad. Nobody in the club knew who he was

Wat brands was he wearing

17 hours ago, jelly said:

I have been DSKRT it is not about black girls because im a black girl and im not exactly light its how you look. 

People can keep spreading about black people not being allowed in DSKRT but the club will keep going on

book a table if you want guarantee to get in 

anyway DSKRT aint all that much prefer tape or libertine 

Libertine is even worse :lmao:

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, yhfam said:

Separate topic

but why do man have to spend 2 bags every time I want to go to a west end club

what happened to the days of pay at the door??? Or is it a timing thing?

There was a time like 10 yrs ago where black people ran the city, majority of black people in clubs everywhere but they had to lock them all off coz black people where behaving like monkeys 

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, dub said:

if you want to go to these places maybe learn to diversify your crowd, if that doesn't work then there's possibly a personal issue

this is that racist "go back to Your country" mentality

should we specifically go to the clubs that welcome black people and use the blacks only toilet?