Jurgen Flopp

Admin.

Guest babatundestacks

Doesnt bother me if hes at liverpool bh.

People look for a reason to be dramatic.

With that crop of shit they have bought for the past few years that will hold them back for another couple of seasons at least 

We don’t like being looked down upon. Forever being re-classified. We’ve been getting told for 25 years now that we’re no longer a big club. That we’ve got no right to dream our dreams. Then periodically, we awaken, and shock the lot of them. Smack them all between the eyes. A treble here, a European Cup there. Almost the best league title-winning side of all time

Ffs

Still no pool fans about or liverpool topic bumps

How shit changes in 18 months

Still no pool fans about or liverpool topic bumps

How sh*t changes in 18 months

the bass was crazy between February-April 2014 amongst Liverpool fans all over the world, hey I can't blame them.  So many fans came out the woodwork.  

The game against Crystal Palace away was magical.  Bass went from 100 - 0 during those last 20 minutes of the game.

Switched off soon as Liverpool's first goal went in during the first half, thinking wow it's happening, they are going to do it....

tumblr_mk8owz0AXE1qf3qfdo1_400.gif

the bastards. 

searched for a stream when I heard it was 3-2 via twitter. 

6748_confused-christian-bale-celebrities

soon as the stream loaded this happened. 

PointlessAchingCuttlefish.gif

was sat there like

qUbfsE.gif

If i was a liverpool fan at that moment I am sure i would have been crying tears..real life tears.

it was magical 

• Upvote 9

Wernt even around them times thank god

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Klopp was reminded of one of his oft-repeated phrases about wanting former club Borussia Dortmund to play “heavy metal” football when asked how he would describe Liverpool’s musical style. “The problem in my life is I say too many shit things,” said the German, to laughter. “I don’t know, we have to work to create a new kind of music but we are in a good way.”

• 1 month later...