BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Ha I was sat here waiting for that kinda reply, didn't think you would be the one to do it but

No1: I never knew about that Twitter page or it's statistics until the remain camp were posting about it on here to prove points. And wern't you or anyone else questioning the stats then...... :)

No2: People are acting like all the Leave camp regret it by posting a few stories on here that come from randomers whom you can't verify voted for what. Same way the remain camp have set up a petition and are asking people overseas to sign it using their postcodes PMSL.

As always........ It's just a statistical representation, a "Percentage" and as you can see from those asked WHO DID VOTE........ The results are clear my friend :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Gambino said:

I agree in the future we should give them the vote. Just allow us time to reverse all the Pro EU Propaganda grooming that has gone on in schools. Let's instill Britishness back into them, make them pledge allegiance to the flag and sing the anthem like they do in USA :)

The national anthem is a disgraceful song. You claim to love this country but accept a song about the royal family and not either the UK or England? SMH

That is not patriotism son.

All this talk of a second referendum is silly imo. 

Democracy is democracy. Doesn't matter how little the majority wins

stupid decision but is one we are stuck with and have to unite to drive the country forward. 

But you leave guys are in for a shock when you realise most of what you have been told is false

Young people who are going to be affected most by the decision didn't even turn up.  I thought that with social media it's kind of 'cool' now to vote but I was obviously wrong  

i don't even think youngsters were targeted or interested. Maybe this will force more young people to realise politics is a big deal and they need to be more involved.

Have to say Farage though what a guy. Rewind 6 years and he you would have laughed at him if he said he would of got Uk out of the EU. The chap has achieved his objection- fair play to him.

Cameron is a fool who's legacy is completely ruined. 

Fuck ed miliband. If the fat c*nt never snaked his bro , I can bet my life David Milli would be pm now and we wouldn't be where we are now. 

• Upvote 6

David milli

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

All this talk of a second referendum is silly imo. 

Democracy is democracy. Doesn't matter how little the majority wins

stupid decision but is one we are stuck with and have to unite to drive the country forward. 

But you leave guys are in for a shock when you realise most of what you have been told is false

Young people who are going to be affected most by the decision didn't even turn up.  I thought that with social media it's kind of 'cool' now to vote but I was obviously wrong  

i don't even think youngsters were targeted or interested. Maybe this will force more young people to realise politics is a big deal and they need to be more involved.

Have to say Farage though what a guy. Rewind 6 years and he you would have laughed at him if he said he would of got Uk out of the EU. The chap has achieved his objection- fair play to him.

Cameron is a fool who's legacy is completely ruined. 

Fuck ed miliband. If the fat c*nt never snaked his bro , I can bet my life David Milli would be pm now and we wouldn't be where we are now. 

Fam. 

5 minutes ago, Thun said:

:lol:

She is not the person to lead the Scottish people, making them look foolish right now

Thought you are a man of the democracy and freedom? The Scottish people want to be in the EU. She is the vehicle that will take them there. 

:/

Should there just be a dictator in place from England mate? 

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Thought you are a man of the democracy and freedom? The Scottish people want to be in the EU. She is the vehicle that will take them there. 

:/

Should there just be a dictator in place from England mate? 

How did you come to the conclusion I want a dictator

They need a stronger leader to take them forward, you think she is that vehicle, i do not

Its not up to me or you anway, its up to them what they decide

The Liberal Democrats will fight the next general election with a pledge to take Britain back into the EU, claiming the referendum result was secured on a campaign of lies.

Voters backed Brexit in a “howl of anger” at out-of-touch politicians, but must be given the chance to rethink the decision, according to the Lib Dem leader, Tim Farron.

The cheap slogans of Ukip’s Nigel Farage and Tories Boris Johnson and Michael Gove are unravelling, and the public will feel betrayed when promises on the NHS and immigration are not delivered, the party said.

Since the shock referendum result, the Lib Dems have recorded thousands of voters signing up to become members.

Farron said he will make the case for the country to rejoin the EU at the next general election.“For many millions of people, this was not just a vote about Europe,” he said. “It was a howl of anger at politicians and institutions who they felt were out of touch and had let them down.

“The British people deserve the chance not to be stuck with the appalling consequences of a leave campaign that stoked that anger with the lies of Farage, Johnson and Gove.

“The Liberal Democrats will fight the next election on a clear and unequivocal promise to restore British prosperity and role in the world, with the United Kingdom in theEuropean Union, not out.

“If you agree with us, join us to make this happen.”

The next general election is not due until 2020 under current laws, but could be staged within months if the next Conservative leader decides to seek a mandate through a national vote.

They would have to secure a two-thirds Commons majority, repeal legislation or see a vote of no confidence in the government for a snap poll to go ahead.

A Lib Dem spokesman said: “In 24 hours the cheap bus slogans of Farage, Johnson and Gove are unravelling.

“On £350m for the NHS, on immigration, it is clear that they will fail to deliver what people thought they had voted for. Once again, people will feel betrayed by out-of-touch politicians.

“The Liberal Democrats are the only party united behind a future for Britain inside the European Union.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/25/view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale

lmao the way the torries gnna give the money eu would have given them to middle england instead 

so stupid

6 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/25/view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale

lmao the way the torries gnna give the money eu would have given them to middle england instead 

so stupid

You really couldn't make it up. 

Although I'm sure Gambino and his construction boys can go and finish of any remaining projects over there (unpaid), that British spirit and passion is unmatched. We pull together during these things. 

13 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

so stupid

'Tax cuts for hard working brittons '

1 minute ago, Zizouz said:

'Tax cuts for hard working brittons '

That 350 million we save from leaving the EU going to have to stretch a long way ??

Have to save the NHS, Prisons, Police Force, Army and schools. Keep uni fees going even higher, Fix Northern towns and more. 

Boris must be buzzed at taken this project on. 

Farage stays winning. Will just spend his next few years saying it's not his fault because he's not PM and his party don't have enough seats. Even though he was one of the main three leave campaigners. 

• Upvote 5