Belgravia centre

Supermalt

Them pills work can tell which footballers use them by the way they play now to the way they played before.... Rooney, Cesc, Flamini, Ivanovic, Gotze to name a few...

but thats defo a see your gp first thing tho, some of the side effects and horror stories i seen online...

if you take the right things you can fully slow it right down and mantain what you have for another 10-15 years

dont think there ever will be a super cure defo not in our lifetime

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Them pills work can tell which footballers use them by the way they play now to the way they played before.... Rooney, Cesc, Flamini, Ivanovic, Gotze to name a few...

but thats defo a see your gp first thing tho, some of the side effects and horror stories i seen online...

if you take the right things you can fully slow it right down and mantain what you have for another 10-15 years

weebay gif 

6 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

so this is why Robben didn't slow down

Why Zidane bossed a WC in his twighlight years

Guest Blacksheet
45 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Always the dons that have rocked a 0.5 all over since yr7 or have that Frisco hairline that are telling guys it doesn't matter

It really isn't 

well providing you have some sort of beard going

On 30/03/2016 at 4:12 PM, Yuri said:

Don't over think it bruv

All my guys who've started losing it are proper obsessing over it. Researching hairlines and treatment and all types of nonsense. 

Lifes too short and all that

Prob easier to do when you have hair

On 30/03/2016 at 4:12 PM, Yuri said:

Don't over think it bruv

All my guys who've started losing it are proper obsessing over it. Researching hairlines and treatment and all types of nonsense. 

Lifes too short and all that

Prob easier to do when you have hair

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Blacksheet

those with near enough no hair do you still go barbers?

been tryin to get trim it myself but its suprisingly harder than i thought still ends up looking patchy ffs

feel like a mug handing by barber £10 for a 10 minute job