Coffee

Thizz

sorry to burst everyone's bubble but its worth noting that coffee is terribly acidic and is really just a slow poison..and people wonder why cancer risks are so high.

for the people in developing countries who drink coffee, their largely organic, lean and Veg and fruit heavy diet is able to counter the acidic damage done to the body.

for those who live in the west who's diet is just packed with all sorts of almost unavoidable equally acidic foods and drinks with little or nothing to counter this..

adding daily coffee into the mix is not a good look.

Alternatives are alkaline coffee which does not contain acidity but is hard and expensive to find at present.. 

so you heard it here first that this will be one of the 'super drinks' in the uk by about 2019..with the coffee chains offering the 'alkaline' coffee option. 

24 minutes ago, VENOM said:

sorry to burst everyone's bubble but its worth noting that coffee is terribly acidic and is really just a slow poison..and people wonder why cancer risks are so high.

for the people in developing countries who drink coffee, their largely organic, lean and Veg and fruit heavy diet is able to counter the acidic damage done to the body.

for those who live in the west who's diet is just packed with all sorts of almost unavoidable equally acidic foods and drinks with little or nothing to counter this..

adding daily coffee into the mix is not a good look.

Alternatives are alkaline coffee which does not contain acidity but is hard and expensive to find at present.. 

so you heard it here first that this will be one of the 'super drinks' in the uk by about 2019..with the coffee chains offering the 'alkaline' coffee option. 

Bro I sniff tranquilizers meant for horses you think I care about my PH level?

• Upvote 2

On 21/04/2016 at 2:07 AM, Cole Des said:

I try not to fuck with instant but this is the best instant I have tried.

61ULEJeyJBL._SX425_.jpg

Why it look like there's a bottle of spades in there though.

That shit is pricey as well.

Co sign Doe , been doing the leangains for years just before summer. 4-5 cups during a work day helps hold down the hunger.

On 25 April 2016 at 7:36 AM, dub said:

Milk Bar in Soho does a nice flat white. Could easily back that without sugar.

Best Flat White I've had is at The Fleet Street Press

/

My coffee habit is one skinny flat white of a morning and then two or three black coffees in the office throughout the day and maybe another flat white if i've plans in the evening