Arab prankster chucked off flight

james00

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Youre asking me to find vids of arabs being abused in black african countries 

you might as well ask me to post vids of theresea may talking about vip2.... thats how much youre reaching

Neither happens cos theresa may doesnt visit vip2 or know about it

and arabs dont go to african countries en masse to work like black people do in the gulf(not just blck people)

arabs dont go to africa now lol stop chatting shit

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ag. said:

Wtf are you talking about really lol 

2 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Yeah cool until a black is dating a relative

2 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Because black people are accepting of arabs...

Initially this.... (inter-relationships)... can easily just use this place to see how black people are when someone dates an outsider...

but then you started talking about black workers in arab countries and asking me to prove that black people treat arabs the same in african countries

in which an out there analogy to show how stupid your question was because there isnt mass migration from arab countries to african ones in search of work... not even to north african countries let alone the richer black ones in east/west africa... so how would it be possible... and i also pointed out that the abuse isnt exclusive to black people and i have personally seen first hand out there how bad those from south east asia are treated compared to black people in those countries.

On 22/12/2016 at 0:03 PM, Wavant said:

Guy is a FOOL. 

Why do people wanna be out there so much man. FFS. 

Truss

but it's his hustle plus all the free shishas he gets from shisha bars he gets with it pmsl

it's the ones that strive to be bait without getting paid that really annoys me