General Election 2017

Afroman

I was just remembering that thread we had in here about pedos, how they were abusing and murdering street kids, snuff movies and what not. Didn't May have some links to that? The whole thing has been swept under the carpet just like we knew it would.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

This is such a misguided and naive view. 

Do you have access to private health?

Do your kids, siblings, cousins go to private school?

Does your nan have a cushty private pension?

so silly...

My belief is for a much smaller system of government than we have right now.  I don't believe the government should be involved in peoples lives nearly as much as they are. I don't care who wins because neither will bring about a system of government I like. Little by little I am trying to take myself away from the dependancy of the state, I do have private healthcare and I will try and provide my children with the best education in some way when the time comes.

Sounds like you need to vote for David Cameron in 2015.

In all seriousness, your politics sound very close to those of the conservative party. 

I admire your ambition to become self sufficient but I don't agree with the idea of turning your back on this general election because you're striving to achieve those aims. If you care about your community, your family, your extended family, those who you care about who aren't in a position to afford private health care, school, retirement, etc, you should vote Labour, because of Corbyn.

/

Started watching this and Peter Oborne makes a great point about Jezza. Lowkey said a similar thing...

'There's a collaboration between the mainstream media, the conservative party and a massive section of the labour party to distort anything intelligent Corbyn says'.

• Upvote 1

Most black people I know when you hear them tallk about politics theyre basically tories, ideologically, only thing that ties them to labour is its who they always voted for/usually at the bottom of economic ladder etc.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

It's not even a black people thing.

People from working class backgrounds who achieve a bit of social mobility often feel the same way. 

It's the sort of mentality that capitalism breeds. 

100%

Not even 

religous people are right wing

black people generally have christian values 

no difference between 

sayeed, dave and femi

In the majority of their values 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Sounds like you need to vote for David Cameron in 2015.

In all seriousness, your politics sound very close to those of the conservative party. 

I admire your ambition to become self sufficient but I don't agree with the idea of turning your back on this general election because you're striving to achieve those aims. If you care about your community, your family, your extended family, those who you care about who aren't in a position to afford private health care, school, retirement, etc, you should vote Labour, because of Corbyn.

I think i'm 60% labour and  40% conservative. Just because I don't care  wins doesn't mean that I won't vote, it's just the outcome doesn't really matter to me personally.i Think of what black people went through to get the vote, and how much of a spit in the face it is to them who fought to not vote. Don't you ever worry about labour creating a welfare state -which leaves a generation dependant on them? And also ensures those people stay voting labour for generations to come (surely that's an ideal outcome for labour, keeping people down and dependant on them?). This is just an observation btw, i remember president Lyndon Johnson saying something similar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Seydou said:

At this point nobody is thinking clear.

Corbyn going for that tactic

Don't let a good crisis go to waste

He would be stupid not to at this point. Roles reversed Tories would crucify him. He needs to let the inner daem take over for the next few days

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-faces-bias-claims-after-jeremy-corbyns-name-is-blurred-out-of-clean-bandit-singers-tshirt-a3557126.html

i think i said this before actually defo did but when both sides complain about bias then its fair to say your pretty damn neutral and central in the argument

Strong my arse :rofl: