2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

I guarantee if the mcds workers were black and the guy getting stamped out was asian he would be calling them monkeys

Cos they aint he's backing them AND screaming they should spin the black woman for being outraged at the way theyre behaving

If that ain't coonery I don't know what is tbh

Can only call a spade a spade 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

I guarantee if the mcds w Youorkers were black and the guy getting stamped out was asian he would be calling them monkeys

Cos they aint he's backing them AND screaming they should spin the black woman for being outraged at the way theyre behaving

If that ain't coonery I don't know what is tbh

Can only call a spade a spade 

Yeah Mr mind reader.  Pat your self on the back on that one.

Stick to the digital  interactive faux mc flap god persona, This stay woke lane aint for you . .

• Downvote 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4721936/Man-20-dies-chased-police-shop.html

As the suspect struggles on the floor, a bystander in to help the policeman with the arrest. After they put the handcuffs on, it appears the man has stopped breathing and the officer removes his hat as he radios for help. 

Bystander you know.

Unless he's CID wtf.

Hate this staggered double talking coverage whenever these cunts kill someone.

all i know is until we stop crying, protesting, hitting up social media and expressing our outrage at these kinds of fuckery and start spending our money properly i.e owning mps, law makers, building economic power this will keep happening

/

if this happened to one of my blood relatives i'd take the officer's life, someone needs to take a stand

black ppl need to show the powers that be shit ain't gonna run no more

taking out the murdering/bent coppers is the only way at this moment in time things will change, we need them to think twice before trying to kill us, arrest us, discriminate against us etc

/

where's all the hate and rage black guys on road show each other towards when it comes to feds?

imagine i was on road and kill one brudda and they know i did it, his boys would ride on me quick time and burst me right? why don't brudda's do that to the feds?

• Upvote 3

thing is these police aren't bent/corrupt theyre just fully incompetent

appreciate ur sentiment got similar thoughts myself but end of the day we know man are not riding on feds (at least till another riots ;) )

3 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

so wait

he choked on something he swallowed ?

3 hours ago, Drift said:

Probably swallowing di food.

probably guilty of the same shit i accused other man of doing earlier in this thread but tbh im sure im right so fuck it; this nigga was on the roads, moncler jewels and stab marks in the pic pointed to it, plus the fact that mans running from boydem...getting to the point where ur tryna swallow the pack whilst simultaneously getting arrested is a crazy slip in itself but anyway

if they say it wasnt drugs ill be surprised and take this back but not really, RIP obviously like im not sayin hes a bad yout or nothing but in the same way these feds aren't intrinsic pricks/murderers (maybe), his death is probably 50/50 60/40 his fault and theirs

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

^ well done for looking at it objectively still seems more about incompetence than anything.

incompetence was defo the reason for his death n i mention earlier how it plays its part, incompetence can also go hand in hand with other more sinister shit but i dont think any of that applies in this instance. we could go get into how they would've treated a white suspect in the exact same circumstance and i dunno wilful neglect but fuck thats kinda long

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Man said these feds aren't intrinsic pricks you know

:rofl:

A man saw the guy swallow saink and instead of taking him into custody on a calm one then taking him hospital to pump his stomach he put him in a crippler crossface FFS

lol i said maybe

was gonna get into the fact that in a situation like that theres definitely emergency procedures which the police definitely failed to execute, but was getting kinda long and again it ties into this wilful neglect thing. like were they fully clueless or would they behave different if my man was different, did they allow this to happen. we never know but regardless of that they failed to do their jobs and should be held accountable. but since we all know thats not gonna happen this kinda stuff will just continue to happen till the next riots then get worse.

• Admin. locked this topic