2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

14 minutes ago, Restrictive said:

"The recovering alcoholic planned to sell Ms Allinson's £800,000 home and spend the rest of his life with his Lithuanian lover Ugne Cekaviciute, 28, who he met in a brothel.

Lost in the sauce 

"men are trash"

A 16-year-old boy is in a critical condition after a collision between a police car and a moped being ridden by three teenagers in south-west London.

The crash happened at 02:15 BST on Sunday in South Park Road, Wimbledon.

All three boys were taken to a south London hospital for treatment.

The moped was believed to have been involved in an attempted robbery and was being monitored by the National Police Air Service helicopter, said the Metropolitan Police.

A second 16-year-old suffered a serious injury to his leg and a 15-year-old sustained minor injuries.

All three were arrested at the scene and two large knives were recovered.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40624453

Just when police are looking to be allowed to chase mopeds

A paramedic has spoken of her ordeal after being sprayed with a noxious substance in what she feared was the latest in London’s recent spate of acid attacks.

The 32-year-old paramedic, who was has not been named, was working on her own in an ambulance car, responding to a call about a man suffering chest pains. On her way she was flagged down at about 1.30am on Sunday by three men in Tottenham.

When she stopped, the men covered their faces before one of them, who was wearing latex gloves, threw the contents of a bottle through the ambulance window on to her face, neck and chest. London ambulance service said the unidentified liquid was noxious and caused irritation, but was not acid. The paramedic was taken to hospital as a precaution.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/18/paramedic-ambulance-noxious-substance-north-london

Feral

Harry potter just chilling on kings road defending a robbery victim kinda mad,salute.

http://news.sky.com/story/daniel-radcliffe-helps-man-slashed-by-moped-thieves-10951700

Daniel Radcliffe has reportedly stopped to help a man who was slashed across the face by two robbers on a moped.

The Harry Potter star, 27, was among a group of people who went to the man's aid in southwest London, the Evening Standard reported.

The victim was walking down a road off the King's Road in Chelsea on Friday evening when he was targeted.

The way this gentrification is going to accelerate more in London after this summer is going to be mad.

The government will do everything in their power to "Cleanse" that city from ethnic minorities.

Starting with the chicken shops and barber shops..

I do not mind gentrification  it has happened for centuries. I love the way they have fixed up Hackney and priced out the poor and moved them to Essex, Enfield & Croydon  just need to walk over the road to Newham to see the way Hackney could of been that place minus the E20 postcode the place looks like a 3rd world shit hole.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

I do not mind gentrification  it has happened for centuries. I love the way they have fixed up Hackney and priced out the poor and moved them to Essex, Enfield & Croydon  just need to walk over the road to Newham to see the way Hackney could of been that place minus the E20 postcode the place looks like a 3rd world shit hole.

LOOOOOOL

/

Gentrification of Newham has already started. The old Upton Park Stadium site has some mad redevelopment project  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, The Somalian said:

I do not mind gentrification  it has happened for centuries.

i follow one gentrification blog for my borough (fromthemurkydepths) and while the information on there is legit second to none the overall tone/attitude towards the area/natives is pretty derisive

7 hours ago, Kuffir said:

i follow one gentrification blog for my borough (fromthemurkydepths) and while the information on there is legit second to none the overall tone/attitude towards the area/natives is pretty derisive

If I had the money I would just follow the planning permissions and cop property nearby. Esp with new campuses and new uni accommodation buildings.

On 7/18/2017 at 11:14 PM, The Somalian said:

Giving a legit creampie to a gentrification bitch when she's not on the pill >>>>>>

• Downvote 1