Libyan Slave Trade

yhfam

On 24/11/2017 at 6:17 PM, Heero Yuy said:

Nah i'm just a realist, I can't sit here and listen to  waffle about woe is Africa while completely ignoring the corruption, horrible leaders that have murdered, beaten, and whose policies drove people into hunger and poverty. You need to apply the same moral standards to cunts in our governments to the cunts in theirs. But these man will never have any standards to adhere to till while you allow the phantom white boogey man card to take a shit on your ability to reach any sort of objective conclusions.

The thing is, the grievances against horrible African leaders are legit however to think western/white supremacist influences having nothing to do with that continents state today is reaching big time. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Supermalt said:

The thing is, the grievances against horrible African leaders are legit however to think western/white supremacist influences having nothing to do with that continents state today is reaching big time. 

Dont think Heero is saying that. 

If we know both factors, which one we prioritising?

I say the mentality of the people in the country needs to be worked on. 

/

Just to put it out there, I'm not Cambodian. 

Was nice seeing Vtec come thru with the wypippo shit, still.

7 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Abz> 

Woke rappers > __________

booooring. go and protest outside congolese, nigerian, malian, cameroonian, chadian embassies against their useless govternments. 

for a man to leave his home and walk across the desert means his country is a shambles.. fuck yo march. 

then ol becky and johnson will join in with their faux dreds dancing and taking selfies...

As the march is in belgravia... probably right next door to "save a child's" HQ

• Downvote 1

Good looking out

Looks like this to me tbh

On 23/11/2017 at 12:14 PM, Admin. said:

Same thing been happening to eastern europeans and chinese for decades

pay to leave your country and get smuggled to to the west, get kidnapped by the same people who you paid to get you to the west and ransomed back to your family, if they cant afford to pay then you are in debt to the smugglers until you pay off the debt (as long as they please)

43 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

CNN ran a undercover investigation piece and it's blew up.

that was like two weeks ago though, slyly it came and went

i dunno which celebrity co-signed the wave but in the past 24 hours or so niggas been getting simultaneously woke what gwarn ?