Married women

dayomesaydayo

2 hours ago, CurryMan said:

you dont wanna be the guy breaking up a household. Some man turn to a next person when they find out.

Aint worth dying over something like that. especially when there is kids involved.

was recently very tempted but thought how would i feel if man found out and topped himself...

is waiting for the separation/divorce worse... ? my interest dies quick normally

On 10/21/2018 at 12:27 AM, dayomesaydayo said:

Me personally i stay away from them.

Aint tryna break up no families tbh but whats your opinion.

Would you lot fuck a married woman?

What would you do if your wife cheated on you?

What if the man/girl who she cheated on you with..... was white?....

few years ago at my old office, tehre was black ting about 35 , i was about 24 these times 

we used to get on and buss jokes she used to tell me she see me as her lil bro etc etc 

she was married and had a 2 year old at the time 

anyway fast forward to xmas party and shes tipsy starts revealing how she always thought i was sexy etc etc etc 

i was tipsy too so i was spraying bars in her ear anyway we left the bar shortly ( one after the other) and hopped in a cab 

she was kissing me and grabbing my tings in the cab - i took her too the yard and just as we were about to get the ting popping - i think she realised what was actually about to happen and said she cant do this and left 

i fell asleep straight after 

we never spoke about that night afterwards , in fact we never really spoke again - mad awks for her 

that night i realised two things; 

1. i cant believe she was on the boy for so long as she hid it well 

2. im scared to get married 

if im being honest during the night i completely forgot she was married- the alcohol was flowing and she was decent so i wanted to beat  it completely left my mind. Im glad nothing did happen tho because as someone said i dont want those omens on me 

i will never knowingly hit a married woman 

she used to bang on about her husband and daughter at work  yet put a few drinks in her and she was ready to risk it all 

shits scary 

• Upvote 2

enough alcohol down anyone's throat in the presence  of the right person will lower even the most stubborn inhibitions into the red. People don't stop finding other people attractive when they're married, but most of the time the grind of married life,  work and especially kids make it easier to stay focused.  

Them Christmas  parties have always been the devils playground, a chance for people to roll back the years and forgot themselves.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...