Justin timberlake - The 20/20

Afroman

I Think Dress on is doing it for me.

Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience tops Billboard after selling 968,000 copies in its first week, beating industry forecasts and his personal best of 684,000 copies for the debut of 2006's FutureSex/LoveSounds, according to new Nielsen SoundScan figures.

calm

Don’t Hold The Wall” – Not gon lie yo…this shit boring as fuck. On a scale of 1 to Sideline Story on the boredom scale this shit was venturin deep as fuck into the sleepiest abysses of Cole World territory nahmean. Jermaine Cole hisself probably got all types of hype to this joint like the HOT NOW light jus came on at Krispy Kremes n shit. Shit only came alive like 5 minutes in when the beat had switched up n shit. Thats a hell of a time investment tho my n**ga.

Of course Timbo husky ass all over this joint remindin you who produced the track. Its like SON…take a muthafuckin break from tryin to turn all these shits into duets yo! “Da-da-dance…dont dont hol the wohl….” Im sayin chill you ol pack of hot dogs neck havin was-fat-then-got-swole-then-got-fat-again attention seekin ass muthafucka… Its all love tho.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

creased 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...