Man fined £5k for chatting up woman

Admin.

Was involved in another incident.

The Australian woman, who was working around the West Indies team in Sydney, has detailed the incident to Fairfax Media. In the course of her work she entered the team dressing room to get a sandwich as she hadn't eaten all day, thinking the players were on the field training.

Instead, she found Gayle in the room with one other player. Gayle was wrapped in a towel, which she says he pulled down to partially expose his genitals to her while saying to her: "Are you looking for this?"

• Upvote 2

Are we that dumb to believe thats why she was there

Events aleays have catering and failing that all grounds have food outlets

• Upvote 1

The right comment from the right guy. This is the dude that chose to believe 11 Years old were not being banged by Asian Sex Gangs because he just simply didn't want to believe they were capable of fucking kids younger than 12.

The right comment from the right guy. This is the dude that chose to believe 11 Years old were not being banged by Asian Sex Gangs because he just simply didn't want to believe they were capable of f*cking kids younger than 12.
Let's stick to this case

Going to the team dressing room looking for sandwiches?

Like press ain't catered for at a sports events, or theres even fucking hot dog stand?

Team dressing room?

Really?

The right comment from the right guy. This is the dude that chose to believe 11 Years old were not being banged by Asian Sex Gangs because he just simply didn't want to believe they were capable of f*cking kids younger than 12.
Let's stick to this case

Going to the team dressing room looking for sandwiches?

Like press ain't catered for at a sports events, or theres even f*cking hot dog stand?

Team dressing room?

Really?

None of us know what she went to the dressing room for or if their was food there. FACT.......... However, the story goes that she has gone there, it has happened, she has reported it, emails were sent out to the team about respecting women FACT.

However, what do you think she went to the dressing room for?

She's a whore
Imagine me going into the arsenal ladies changing room looking for sandwiches...

Sandwiches init. I'm hungry.

So you think she went there looking for d*ck, got offered it and decided to turn it down and report it instead?

She's a whore
Imagine me going into the arsenal ladies changing room looking for sandwiches...

So you think she went there looking for d*ck, got offered it and decided to turn it down and report it instead?

If you were hungry, would you go into the arsenal ladies changing room for sandwiches?

She's a whore

If you were hungry, would you go into the arsenal ladies changing room for sandwiches?

Whether you or I would opt to grab some sandwiches available to us in the vicinity we were working in isn't really the point. I'd like to hear your logic on what she was doing there, why she chose to report it, why she got the backing of the West Indies manager if you consider her the guilty party.

She's a whore

maybe she got rejected , got upset , then cried wolf ?

• Upvote 1