FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

Emergency emergency

My barber just text me and said he double booked by mistake and has decided to paaaarrrrrr me offffffffff

On a friday evening you know!!!!!

Need a replacement for tonight asap...... Any recommendations?

I'll travel to anywhere around London as long as they're certy

Sheeeeeiiitt...

in my usual barbers n theres a return from someone who used to trim me niiiice when I was a yout...

we greet each other as old friends, then he kinda starts prepping his chair n shit, but I sat down in the "waiting" chairs..

two twos he comes over n "oh you waiting for <insert my regular barber name> ??"

N im like "err yeah still"

he goes Seen, cool...then sits in his empty chair...

swear hes screwing me now still, thats why im keeping my head in the phone :blushes:

Sheeeeeiiitt...

in my usual barbers n theres a return from someone who used to trim me niiiice when I was a yout...

we greet each other as old friends, then he kinda starts prepping his chair n shit, but I sat down in the "waiting" chairs..

two twos he comes over n "oh you waiting for <insert my regular barber name> ??"

N im like "err yeah still"

he goes Seen, cool...then sits in his empty chair...

swear hes screwing me now still, thats why im keeping my head in the phone :blushes:

Minor, he's returning... Can't lock off the guy, who's been trimming me when he went awol, just cos he's finally returned.

In one of my barbers, Ive been trimmed by 4 different man regularly at one point, and I stay with the current as he hasn't breezed on me, while the others did.

Hopefully I find a good barber OBO in Middle East when I make the move.

Feel bad for my barber

He has been cutting my hair since 2008

Where you going, Doha?

When to get my hair cut , turns out regular guy is on holiday for 3 weeks, considered just leaving it

Anywhos went and got it cut by some guy I've never seen before as I had plans made the night,

Guy cut my hair better than my regular, took his time too,guy was proper safe

Tipped him the change from a £20 calm, will go back