FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

Mans shape ups have always been iffy anyway, thats how I ended up making the other guy my regular, even though this brudda had been trimming me for the last 3 decades

I swear, after the first time I indicated that I wanted to wait for the other guy....shit changed, he stopped asked how the Marge was, stopped hailing man when I came in...shit was peak.

• Upvote 1

Mans shape ups have always been iffy anyway, thats how I ended up making the other guy my regular, even though this brudda had been trimming me for the last 3 decades

I swear, after the first time I indicated that I wanted to wait for the other guy....shit changed, he stopped asked how the Marge was, stopped hailing man when I came in...shit was peak.

FEELINGS.

I feel for you bro. Mad awkward.

truss walked past an ex barber not too long ago, had to put my hood up like im growing my hair out

• 3 months later...

Been cheating on my barbers for a while now and he's been asking about me smh.

At first the guilt was crippling, now mans out here like my brother John Doe. Care not.

Gonna go for that sympathy trim this week, as I'm off on hols next week and I'm looking to stunt on the IG - I can't reveal my treacherous ways via IG. I got honour ?

• Upvote 2

Been cheating on my barbers for a while now and he's been asking about me smh.

At first the guilt was crippling, now mans out here like my brother John Doe. Care not.

Gonna go for that sympathy trim this week, as I'm off on hols next week and I'm looking to stunt on the IG - I can't reveal my treacherous ways via IG. I got honour ?

:lmao: ffs