FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

So went for a trim the other day,  there were two barbers the owner who is sick, the second that was a trainer.  

Whilst i'm waiting, the guy beside me is gassed, moving about chatting to everyone because it was his 30th birthday,

so its my turn for a trim, i'm with the sick barber meanwhile the birthday guy goes to the trainer's chair...

The birthday guy had the most fucked trim, did not even get a fade it was all skin on the sides... he was soo pissed..

When he looked at me and said i wanted the same trim as you my reaction was ..

PEAK :lmao:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got up

Already conceded defeat in that im not getting a trim today

Hopefully one of my back up ones are open boxing day for just a shape up at the least

Over Christmas, a new barber?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Got my trim yesterday.

I normally drop £50 on my barber at Christmas to make up for all the times in the year that I ignore the board saying £12 a trim. However yesterday he got £20 and he'll get £20 on NYE. Cos last year he broke the agreement and tried to hand me to another barber on NYE.

• Upvote 1

this is why i have many barber shops i goto

d n ls

nevilles

jonnies

next place on seven sisters road opposite 99p shop

all within 5 mins of each other - and all with decent barbers apart from jonnies, theres only a few out of about 10

My g.

Who cuts your hair?

Usually slider or Darren

you?

Darron at all times.

Most turkish barbers are just bring ins, prob only know 1 trim on 1 type of head.... Them man that were sweeping and makig tea a few months ago and only recently the main guy started letting them finish off peoples trims or do shape ups ????

Same way id never go to a black barber for anything other then a fade/shape up....actually last time i got a fade my man ruined my beard as i only wanted scissor trim with it but he tried use clippers and comb

• 3 weeks later...

SMH...

went to a barbers near me as my usual guy is MIA (im assuming he went yard for xmas) n I dont want the drama again of getting in a next mans chair to only ditch them once/if he returns.

anyway, I went to this place before new years n the trim was calm, so hit there again n that breh who did me last time wasnt there so I gave the task to this next dude.

I have a .5 all over, nothing fancy...so anyway he starts off by doing the line up n ting spitting cos im getting it low its easier to do it now. So im like cool sir, do ur ting.

Anyway he "finishes" that n gets out the proper clipper to take the real hair off, so im like "WOOOAAAH...you know thats not straight right?" Pointing to my hairline...n hes laughin like yeah I know, ive done that just to get a jist, I will clean it up at the end...so once again im like oookk..cool.

so he carries on, attention to headpiece was nice making sure it was all level n ting. Then he came back to the shape up...

No Wreckzy, but my headpiece isnt urkled but for some reason my guy was STRUGGLING. He was fraffing about n ting then two twos he try step back like hes done spitting hows that??

I gave man one look u see, n just caaaalmly said "how do YOU think it looks bro??"

Two twos donny had to call another barber from the back n he shaped up the suttin nice...while my guy was spitting....yeah I didnt wanna go back too much innit...smh

now I have the drama of either finding ANOTHER temp barbers, or excluding my guy from touching my head if I go in to there again.

Shits awkward!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Blacksheet

So went for a trim the other day, there were two barbers the owner who is sick, the second that was a trainer.

Whilst i'm waiting, the guy beside me is gassed, moving about chatting to everyone because it was his 30th birthday,

so its my turn for a trim, i'm with the sick barber meanwhile the birthday guy goes to the trainer's chair...

The birthday guy had the most f*cked trim, did not even get a fade it was all skin on the sides... he was soo pissed..

When he looked at me and said i wanted the same trim as you my reaction was ..

PEAK :lmao:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tv

Ve

Greg

R

Greg

Rg

Guest Blacksheet

SMH...

went to a barbers near me as my usual guy is MIA (im assuming he went yard for xmas) n I dont want the drama again of getting in a next mans chair to only ditch them once/if he returns.

anyway, I went to this place before new years n the trim was calm, so hit there again n that breh who did me last time wasnt there so I gave the task to this next dude.

I have a .5 all over, nothing fancy...so anyway he starts off by doing the line up n ting spitting cos im getting it low its easier to do it now. So im like cool sir, do ur ting.

Anyway he "finishes" that n gets out the proper clipper to take the real hair off, so im like "WOOOAAAH...you know thats not straight right?" Pointing to my hairline...n hes laughin like yeah I know, ive done that just to get a jist, I will clean it up at the end...so once again im like oookk..cool.

so he carries on, attention to headpiece was nice making sure it was all level n ting. Then he came back to the shape up...

No Wreckzy, but my headpiece isnt urkled but for some reason my guy was STRUGGLING. He was fraffing about n ting then two twos he try step back like hes done spitting hows that??

I gave man one look u see, n just caaaalmly said "how do YOU think it looks bro??"

Two twos donny had to call another barber from the back n he shaped up the suttin nice...while my guy was spitting....yeah I didnt wanna go back too much innit...smh

now I have the drama of either finding ANOTHER temp barbers, or excluding my guy from touching my head if I go in to there again.

Shits awkward!!

Man took your headpiece for practice trim

They usually assign themselves to kids or mugs before they are good enough

Un lack ee