The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

and the positive note is at least the "anti Glazer protestors" at MUST can stop paying uncle malc for the hosting their christmas and end of season dinner's/get together at OT. the stupid f*cks.,

Do they ACTUALLY do that? Lol, surely not?

and the positive note is at least the "anti Glazer protestors" at MUST can stop paying uncle malc for the hosting their christmas and end of season dinner's/get together at OT. the stupid f*cks.,

Do they ACTUALLY do that? Lol, surely not?

Post takeover they've definitely done this at least once,

One of those North stand suites are their second homes,

Drasdo is probably in bed with the guys upstairs, notice the way green and gold dissapeared. Same with Pete not for sale, I steal songs and pass them of as my own Boyle, who decided that instead if taking on and being opposed to Uncle Malc he'll go and work for him.

the guy is pretty dumb, like stupidly retarded so i assume he probably didn't know what meant

but even if he did, i aint really mad, its no secret that he doesn't like SAF and couple that with Citeh wanting to rub our noses in it, meh

football is a crazy industry though, Citeh fans are using this guy against us when a few months back they wanted him hung

this guy went AWOL for 6 months playing golf in argentina, then he comes back and posses with mancini holding the Prem trophy, smh

• Upvote 1

gonna be a backlash for that.

smh

SAF needs to be brutal and let these guys go man, how much longer must we persist with these guys, come man...

lool for real but scholes can still play,

owen and berba going (kiko going out on loan) ,expect a new striker

Aluko is talented than a lot of wingers in the prem but not ready for Man Utd just as yet because Valencia and Nani will be ahead of him

Granted they are ahead of him, but sometimes you need a different option, I think he is that.

I don't wanna see him rot on the bench though and I know that's what Fergie will more than likely do.

smh

SAF needs to be brutal and let these guys go man, how much longer must we persist with these guys, come man...

lool for real but scholes can still play,

owen and berba going (kiko going out on loan) ,expect a new striker

of course he, so can Zidane if he went back into training...

we need to move on man, SAF keeps harping on about not being able to find another Scholes or Giggs etc, news flash there's never going to be another replica of those guys, we've got to let other players come in and create their own history without having to live under the cloud of Scholes & Giggs

plus they're old as fuck, no other major European side relies on such players, why do we have too? fair enough if they were coming off the bench here and there and suring things up but most of the times they start important games and are expected to keep pace with young dynamic midfielders, its not happening

Aluko is talented than a lot of wingers in the prem but not ready for Man Utd just as yet because Valencia and Nani will be ahead of him

Granted they are ahead of him, but sometimes you need a different option, I think he is that.

I don't wanna see him rot on the bench though and I know that's what Fergie will more than likely do.

The last natural dribbler at your club

Must of been Giggs when he was younger

tbf this united squad is quite young, SAF likes to keep a blend of oldies n youngas , same thing Arsene should of done,instead.....well uno the rest

meh, your probs right

guess as long as everyone is kept fit Scholes can be used to good effect, i just hope we dont rely on him too heavily throughout the season

hope we can do a Del Piero with him next season