The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

Chelsea have also made efforts to recruit Rafael da Silva as a new right-back for next season, placing an inquiry with Manchester United last week. Sir Alex Ferguson, however, is unwilling to part with the 21-year-old Brazilian who has made close to 100 first-team appearances in his four seasons at Old Trafford.

http://www.thenation...-future-unclear

Lol. Just reading through some of the early pages in the threead. This sweeted me Haha.

0952 BST: Manchester United are preparing a £20m bid for Real Madrid attacker Rafael Van der Vaart according to the Spanish press.Full story: IMScouting.comAjax striker Luis Suarez has told his employers that he will only leave the Amsterdam club for Manchester United. (Sunday Express)

• Upvote 1

Fergie made enquiries about him years back, weirder things have happened in football. but.............

that Asamoah rumour has been around for too long for it to be complete shite, same with the Hazard drama, note the way certain other rumours are completley dissmissed by either Mickey "my shorts are too tight Phelen or Rene.

reckon between the 30th May and start of the Euro's will be a big news period.

will start watching turkish football again

*digs out gala top*

Not sure about the whole Whelen being the one to announce it thing,

However if it is true, Pep will have a good young squad to work with,

Not sure this news is good in terms of the prospective float in the far east and the debt repayments.

In all I'm still expecting at least 2 more season of the man.

• Upvote 1

Not sure about the whole Whelen being the one to announce it thing,

However if it is true, Pep will have a good young squad to work with,

Not sure this news is good in terms of the prospective float in the far east and the debt repayments.

In all I'm still expecting at least 2 more season of the man.

yep, we have the best young squad in the league, our transition period went to perfection( chelsea are going thru theres now) , in 3 years time this united team will be very very good(as long as they stick together )

hmmm fergie admires pep, anytime them uefa manager awards come along there always 2gether chatting, the only thing is pep is unproven. u never know

pause.jpg

why?he has only managed barca, its not hard to pick der best 11,he hasnt built a team yet