The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

Robert Lewandowski's agent has confirmed Manchester United's interest in his charge.

Sir Alex Fergusonspacer.gif and Mike Phelanspacer.gif were both in Germany on Saturday to watch Borussia Dortmund'sspacer.gif cup final triumph overBayern Munich.spacer.gif

Midfielder Shinji Kagawa has long been on United's radar, but German sources claim that defender Mats Hummels and Polish striker Lewandowskispacer.gif were also coming under Ferguson's scrutiny.

And now Lewandowski's agent Maik Barthel has confirmed that his client has snubbed Dortmund's offer of a new contract whilst also revealing United's interest.

"I can confirm that the (new contract) offer of Borussia Dortmund is insufficient," Maik Barthel told Bild.

"I am also able to confirm an interest of Manchester Unitedspacer.gif in the services of Robert Lewandowski."

News of Lewandowski shunning new terms will be a blow to Dortmund, but they have already insisted in the past couple of weeks that they would not contemplate selling the 23-year-old.

Lewandowski has emerged as Dortmund's main striker this season, hitting 22 goals for the German double winners.

df

vc

vc

v

c

---------Lewandosk---------------------

-------------------------Welbs-----------

-----------Kagawa-----------Valencia

---Hazard----------------------------

----------------Cleverley------------

-------------Fletcher-------------------

-----------------------------------------

--evra-----vidic---hummels---rafael--

homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

Roy Keane

Right or behaving salty?

http://www.goal.com/...-me-when-i-left

everything Roy Keane has said about the club and in particular Alex Ferguson since his departure has been 100% correct,

is he a little salty, yes, but it doesn't detract from the fact that he's still correct,

I find it amazing that he seems to be the only person in the public eye that remembers Fergie's petty and completely groundless arguement with Magnier and Mcmanus where he put himself before the club quite publicly which ended up with Malcolm Glazer as the owner,

Absolute wizardof a manager but as a human being a unrivaled c*nt.

as for Neville taking over, i'm not sure he wants it, and he's also going against the club in efforts to build some clubhouse like structure on Sir Matt Busby way, the club are opposed saying "it'll ruin/hinder the skyline" lol or something similar, like say the North stand blends in with the sky. the council seem to be on Neville's side, its also probably a green building so he'll get the green light as long as he's serious.

and the positive note is at least the "anti Glazer protestors" at MUST can stop paying uncle malc for the hosting their christmas and end of season dinner's/get together at OT. the stupid f*cks.,