iPhone

Mr. Gayle

If I purchase an iPhone 4s I need that mini sim right?

If i ask tmobile to send me one with the same number will they?

Yup, they will send you one.

I keep longing this out. Need to first get my pac code, then try and get my contract. What i want to know what happens to my sim whilst i get my code? I know the code lasts 30 days so if i give the code to the new providers does my first sim stop working?

I keep longing this out. Need to first get my pac code, then try and get my contract. What i want to know what happens to my sim whilst i get my code? I know the code lasts 30 days so if i give the code to the new providers does my first sim stop working?

Nothing will happen, until the actual port over happens.

and if after 30days that pac code is not used. Again nothing will happen, (other than the end of the contract, if that is what you have requested from that particular Serivce Provider)

and if after 30days that pac code is not used. Again nothing will happen, (other than the end of the contract, if that is what you have requested from that particular Serivce Provider)

What happens to my sim after the process then. For example i've got my new phone and new sim with my old number. Do i just chuck my old sim away or does it still work?

What happens to my sim after the process then. For example i've got my new phone and new sim with my old number. Do i just chuck my old sim away or does it still work?

Your 1st sim, becomes useless after the port. dash in the bin.

• Upvote 1

i had some weirdness when I moved from Tmobile to orange

at one point both sims with the same number had service and I could call one from the other and it showed like its own number was calling itself

so afaik u shudnt have a drop in service but they tell you you might for up to x hours