WHOS COMIN NAPA THIS YEAR

Hank Moody

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSFW?I like the lane this dude has. Something that hasnt been done on here for as long as I've been here. Props fam. Dont watch the haters
directed at me?Not even hating he gets his props but after a while......get's a bit jarring.Call me oldskool but when i give a guy props i don't give it multiple times for the same stunt.Guess some people are easily pleasedJust me.

its mans gimmick what gives him his niche on r lovely websitebetter than having some person who just types lolhis gimmick is that he is a sex addict who draws girls and smashes them and he can provide the evidencedavids gimmick is his is some mad loon001 gimmick is that he is a pro black wisdom dread or something (i don't really get it)flat erics gimmick is based on a 10 second tv ad from more than a decade agothuns gimmick is conspiracy theory's and injusticemy gimmick is that im some fun loving drug and drink loving loonkaygee gimmick is a sweet innocent kent girltulse gimmick is gambling arsenal nuteveryone has one

its mans gimmick what gives him his niche on r lovely websitebetter than having some person who just types lolhis gimmick is that he is a sex addict who draws girls and smashes them and he can provide the evidencedavids gimmick is his is some mad loon001 gimmick is that he is a pro black wisdom dread or something (i don't really get it)flat erics gimmick is based on a 10 second tv ad from more than a decade agothuns gimmick is conspiracy theory's and injusticemy gimmick is that im some fun loving drug and drink loving loonkaygee gimmick is a sweet innocent kent girltulse gimmick is gambling arsenal nuteveryone has one
beg u make a topic of ppls gimmicks. safe

beg u make a topic of ppls gimmicks. safe

LOL @ this mrkiernan guy.His role on the forum is just to show us the boshes he beats. I actually proper laugh sometimes because all his topics or most contributions to the forum are about chicks.Props to you fam adn what you are doing, but be easy or p*ssy will kill you one day.

I can't go back to napa.If I was single, I would go there every year, probably even try DJ out there, the amount of p*ssy I would get would be astronomical!!!!But, I am not single, therefore, napa is off the cards, nearly came so close to cheating and I feel deep, so will not hit again.