25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never really rated the guys music, any guy tbh
I can understand this about people like prince, madonna, elton john BUT not with Jackson, he was/is the best artist ever. his swagger, stance, poise, ability to switch vocals is a talent we will never be blessed with in our lifetime.

this is where ice is needed.. all these idiots posting rubbish. its not even that you have to like him, make your own make fun of MJ thread innit
list of names. they will be banned
Check the first page and your first post.You took the piss as well so I hope you are getting deleted first if others get banned.

Guest Parrist 2.0

Called my mum and at first she was cool, sounded upset but not in tears.Then all of a sudden her voice just cracks and I'm hearing sobbing.Badman don't cry but I got a lump in my throat and she probably thinks I was crying because of the way I was talkingIt's f*cked. I told my sister to call her up and comfort her because I don't wanna be crying down the phone to mum. Not because of MJ dying but because I can't take hearing my mum cry.RIP Michael Jackson, you man are chatting sh*t about Ali's death would overshadow MJ'sAre you f*ck*ng stupid?

never really rated the guys music, any guy tbh
I can understand this about people like prince, madonna, elton john BUT not with Jackson, he was/is the best artist ever. his swagger, stance, poise, ability to switch vocals is a talent we will never be blessed with in our lifetime.
cant be serious?but lets not go there 2night

this is where ice is needed.. all these idiots posting rubbish. its not even that you have to like him, make your own make fun of MJ thread innit
list of names. they will be banned
Check the first page and your first post.You took the piss as well so I hope you are getting deleted first if others get banned.
I concur.

Kinda f*cked, I wasn't the biggest MJ fan but this is well and truly emosh. My mum's in Jamaica and she just called to see if I heard. She's in a part where electricity doesn't even exist, look at the impact he's had on the world.Human Nature was by far the track that got bumped the most. I feel kind of guilty for doubting him and selling my tickets.R.I.P.